craneboy is offline Senior Member

time on = time off

ok, 10 week cycle 500mg/wk qv test E, 2 week break, and 3 week pct. = 15 weeks. would i have to wait 10 weeks or 15 weeks to start next cycle. if 10 weeks would it be 10 weeks from end of cycle or end of pct? same question for 15 weeks

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    ok, 10 week cycle 500mg/wk qv test E, 2 week break, and 3 week pct. = 15 weeks. would i have to wait 10 weeks or 15 weeks to start next cycle. if 10 weeks would it be 10 weeks from end of cycle or end of pct? same question for 15 weeks
    The standard suggested wait time is the total of your cycle including PCT. So wait 15 weeks from the end of your PCT before your next cycle.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I always do time on=time off for the time i'm on test. Once i do my last inject, the countdown begins for the next cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Everyone recovers at a different rate.If your bloodwork comes back fine in 7-8 weeks,then start up again.The time on/time off rule seems to apply for ppl who don't get proper tests taken post cycle.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Everyone recovers at a different rate.If your bloodwork comes back fine in 7-8 weeks,then start up again.The time on/time off rule seems to apply for ppl who don't get proper tests taken post cycle.
    Good point. Da Bull sets it straight once again.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't start the count down until after PCT...and even if my bloodwork comes back where my test levels are back to normal....i stay off for as long as i was on...JMO

palequail is offline Banned
    it all depends on how recoverd you are like DB said...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i recover fairly quickly so i pretty much start counting down 2wks after my last injection.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    do you guys check any levels other than free test to determine recovery??

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    do you guys check any levels other than free test to determine recovery??
    Yes. You should get a full blood test including a lipid profile, blood cell count, hormone levels, etc.

If your lipid (HDL and LDL cholesterol) levels are skewed, you may want to consider correcting them before jumping on another cycle.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    bask8kace....glad to hear that people look at ALL there levels not just the test...the reason i asked was just to get a consensus on what everyone here actually looked for when they got labs done.

beefydragon is offline Member

PCT Question... and GH Question...

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if it's psychological or not, but I've finished my deca about a week ago... now I have a week left on my test then going on PCT. Is it possible that I'm already feeling a bit rubberish? because i'm already kinda feeling it...
    Now, I'm hitting my max weight still, but should i assume that i am going to be a bit weaker later on? if so, should i feel guilty about it or just hang on to as much weight as i can and live with it. i'm just afraid to loose all my mass... help!

PS. just another quickie... what does "iu" mean when it comes to GH? Does it mean 'injection unit'? if so, does 300iu mean 300 vials for injection? how do people usually use it? how much and how often? thanks!

Thread Information