Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My T3 Cycle

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    good to hear bud. I'm starting back up tuesday I think. I'm excited!

moush is offline Senior Member
    first day off: took my temp and it was low again!! Whats going on? It read 95.9?? My weight is actually a lil more....I am at 215 now but i look leaner?

well your temps will start to go low since you've got to recover from the t3 usage... should drop a bit, then go back up. as to weight, i dunno. I didn't lose any until I stopped the t3, then I dropped about 5lbs.

well we will see what tomorrow bring I guess... but i do know that i cant wait to start again

I'm keeping my second 7/5 cycle journaled in the Member Results forum. Here's the thread if you're interested: t3, round 2 journal...

Figured it'd be better to put it in the right spot, since this _is_ the questions forum!

cool thanks bro

2nd day off body temp at 96.3 and weight is still 215.

Vale_Tudo is offline New Member
    man i wish my t3 would get here lol. glad to here all the awesome results hope mine are as good

Vale_Tudo is offline New Member
    man i wish my t3 would get here lol. glad to here all the awesome results hope mine are as good

i cant wait to start my second cycle!! This stuff is amazing.

day 3 of 5 off days: Weight is at 212 now and my temp is at 96.9. So hopefully my temp will stabilize at a normal temp.

Quick question about using T3 and clen : Can clen be used in the 7/5 split with the t3 od does it have to be 2 wks on 2 wks off?

I'm using it with the t3 7/5 split. Most will probably say don't do it, but what the hell, I'll do it. It's not like I'm going to be running long cycles of it. Also, as long as you're still feeling the effects, then use it. The 2/2 clen usage is to allow your receptors to clear so the clen is effective again.

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    i personally wouldnt use the the clen . it has a long half life i believe so it COULD effect recovery.

halflife is the same as t3 ~ 36 hours

well i used the clen and liked both together, but i need to know whether I can use clen with the 7/5 split with the T3??

hey moush, what brand of t3 are you using?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen and t3 are like hamburger and fries! beer and pizza! chicken and...well you get the picture? You can usually run a lower dose of t3 when stacking with clen, plus the anti-catabolic effects of clen is an added bonus as well.

I am using liquid T3.

day 4 of 5 off days: body temp is 96.0 and weight is at 14, but def looking a lot better?!?!?

Does your liquid contain any Keto?...96 is still fairly low? we'll se what tommoroww holds?

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    I am using liquid T3.

day 4 of 5 off days: body temp is 96.0 and weight is at 14, but def looking a lot better?!?!?

keto meaning ketofen? I have no idea. How would I find out and what does keto do??

keto meaning ketofen? I have no idea. How would I find out and what does keto do??

today is Day 5 of 5 off days and my temp is at 95.9?? I still dont understand. Weight is at 214, but still looking good.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    today is Day 5 of 5 off days and my temp is at 95.9?? I still dont understand. Weight is at 214, but still looking good.
    Man, is your thermometer good? I just say because it sounds like you're doing it all the right way but coming up short. I'm looking at starting T3 soon and am just as curious as yourself. Mallet?! I'd say if you're looking better than your muscle mass is the extra weight considering you're on cycle of roids as well. That's why I just ordered a hand held electronic body fat caliper for when I start.

Your resting temp is affected big time by nutrition, stress, and rest. I woke up after 6 hours of sleep one night to find my resting temp only at 94. I freaked out, then forced myself to go back to sleep. I woke up four hours later to a 97.9. Rest and recovery are of utmost importance. Also, try consuming a large number of carbs for a meal or two because as with dieting, your thyroid tends to slow when on low carbs; eating high carbs should give it a jolt.

Hope that helps!

I def get my 7-8 hours of sleep maybe even more sometimes. But i will try the large number of carbs and check if its works. My thermometer is brand new and its digital, So I should be alright there.

day 1 of Cycle 2: Temp was low as hell again! 95.9??? Whats the deal? Weight is the same at 214 lbs.

day 1 of Cycle 2: Temp was low as hell again! 95.9??? Whats the deal? Weight is the same at 214 lbs.
    I wouldn't start a second cycle until we sort out your temp problem? It may be more of an addrenal problem than a thyroid issue, both effect your basal metabolic rate (BMR) You would need a BP cuff to do the home addrenal test? they are about 30.00 at the drug store...I've posted a thread on how to check your addrenal function.

Lets start from scratch here: list the supplements or gear that you are taking..how many hours of sleep your getting? hows the diet, what ratio of carbs/pro/fat? how lomg are you traing for?

I would suggest staying home from the gym for the next two days, get lots of rest and eat some carbs, wait for your RT to get back up to 97.0 before starting t3 again, if your RT doesn't get back up to the 97.0 range whithin the next two days we'll have to take a closer look at your addrenals, i suspect your cortisol levels are to high, which is caused by overtraining , poor diet, lack of sleep, and all around stress.

I am taking 500mg/wk of Test E and 400mg/wk of Eq. I take a multivitamin, calcium, fish oil, glucosamine, and protein, I eat low simple carbs and high complex carbs with high protein. I try to keep my fat as low as possible. I train for about an hour M-F and do some cardio for about 1 hour. I sleep about 7-8 hours at least every night.

promiscio is offline Member
    well I started my seven days on yesterday. I took 75 mcg as a ramp up. This morning my resting temp was 97.4... I took 200mcg today and will check my temp tomorrow morning.

I am also using Coleus and T-100x

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Sorry if I should know this already, but what is T100x? And Im assuming the coleus is coleus forskoli? How do these help with T3 intake? I'll be starting a Anavar , T3, clen , ECA stack very soon.

t-100x also helps with normal thyroid function as does Coleus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information