Thread: Test E and Deca

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

Test E and Deca

What up guys im useing Test for the first time and deca for the third, im takeing my injections every five days my problem is im feeling really lite headed most of time, is this a side effect from Test E O yeah im only 1 week in on this cycle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've never experianced that

JohnnyB

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Nope not a normal side of teste, do yourself a favor and inject the test e Monday mornings and thursday evenings to keep levels as stable as possible, not necessarily those days but 3.5 days apart.

-The_Bouncer- is offline Junior Member
    Im not trying to be a smart a** here bro, but when your injecting are you breathing?? A buddy of mine once passed out with a pin in his glute bc he was soo nervous and consentrated on what he was doing that he forgot to breath. This may be why your feeling light headed, other then that I dont know what to tell ya?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Bro it could be your blood pressure, same thing happened to me for the first 3 weeks while on test e. Just let your body adjust and you should be fine.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by -The_Bouncer-
    Im not trying to be a smart a** here bro, but when your injecting are you breathing?? A buddy of mine once passed out with a pin in his glute bc he was soo nervous and consentrated on what he was doing that he forgot to breath. This may be why your feeling light headed, other then that I dont know what to tell ya?
    Interesting observation. I got very light headed the first time I ever injected. Was nervous as all hell. Had to drink some water and calm down a bit after. Now I look forward to it, and would prefer in the future doctors or nurses let me do my own!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    good thinkg man never thought of that sometimes i do hold breath not normally but sometimes my bud shoots me though so i never know when it's comeing he just ask "are you ready? " and then shoots, but you guys know how it is you always get excited when you get the new gear in...

Thread Information