VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member

The liver w/ gear

Ok, I've been reading steroid info for a little while on this board now. I read threads about what cycles to use, and it seems that people suggest to other people to use sust and about 4 other steroids . As it is sust is 4 steroids, which would mean in one cycle, some guy is using about 8 different steroids. Now I don't know much about gear, so don't drag me out back and shoot me here, but this has to really hurt your body. Or does it? What do you think the liver of these pro's look like? Arnold is in good condition. Lou Fraigno (i can't spell - the Hulk) is still, in his 50's, a BIG dude.

What if you subtitute steroids for alcohol? I mean, it takes a good 30 years of hard drinking to screw up your liver. Tons of studies have been done on that, but I'm not an alcoholic, I really don't care about that. What about juicing hard for 30 years, what does that do?

In one night you can drink and drink and drink until your dead, and it happens... a lot. But I never heard of a guy who juiced all night long and didn't wake up the next morning. I think I have found a government conspiracy!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    yes lots of steroids hard are hard on your body/liver

but it doesnt work in quite that way as in four different tests in sust.

if you were to take 500mgs sust a week
    and 400 mgs of deca /eq

if wouldnt be much more of strain i think then just having sust

its high doses and orals that do most damage

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Stay away from 17aa steroids , like Winstrol , D-bol, Anadrol , Anavar , etc - if you're worried.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Sust is testosterone . I don’t think calling it 4 different steroids is correct. It is 4 different esters. The esters determined the release of the testosterone. You just need to be smart about it. It’s like anything you’re rolling your dice so to speak. But if you load the dice you have a better chance. Education is the key.

I look at it like this you do not see all the bodybuilders of the 60’s 70’s & 80’s dropping dead in hospital’s because of former steroid use . If they did the media would be all over it. The media however does not want to report that people are doing fine today. The laundry is not dirty enough.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Thats what I was trying to get a Ironweb

Thread Information