beefydragon is offline Member

PCT & Lifting? ...and GH Question...

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if it's psychological or not, but I've finished my deca about a week ago... now I have a week left on my test then going on PCT. Is it possible that I'm already feeling a bit rubberish? because i'm already kinda feeling it...
    Now, I'm hitting my max weight still, but should i assume that i am going to be a bit weaker later on? if so, should i feel guilty about it or just hang on to as much weight as i can and live with it. i'm just afraid to loose all my mass... help!

PS. just another quickie... what does "iu" mean when it comes to GH? Does it mean 'injection unit'? if so, does 300iu mean 300 vials for injection? how do people usually use it? how much and how often? thanks!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    International Unit.

You will most likely lose a bit of your gains and strength. Its OK, just think how much more you still have then before.

well, it'll just make me look even more forward to the next cycle... :P

TestE
    Deca
    Growth

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i am in my 15 day of PCT, i lost 8 pounds, and a little strenghth, i have kept my size, and i changed up my workout and people are now asking me if i have been gaining weight. i went from 12 reps 0f 315 on bench, now i can do 6-8, get trib and ECA, you will still be stronger than you were before you were on, dont get lazy on your diet

yeah, that's awesome...

I'm going to continue to do the same or above the weight as i can but in lesser repetitions like you said. also i'm keeping up my 4000-5000 cal intake to make sure i keep the gain but definitely cutting back on the carbs and low in fat... in addition, i'm going to start 30-45 minutes of cardio in the mornings to help me kick start some fat burning process...

Definitely keep up on the supplements as well... Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    bro i am in my 15 day of PCT, i lost 8 pounds, and a little strenghth, i have kept my size, and i changed up my workout and people are now asking me if i have been gaining weight. i went from 12 reps 0f 315 on bench, now i can do 6-8, get trib and ECA, you will still be stronger than you were before you were on, dont get lazy on your diet

What exactly are you using for ancillaries during pct? When you say you changed your diet, how so?

For beefydragon, "IU" means international unit. it's a measure of activity that's specific to the compound in question. I.e. 10IU of GH has nothing to do with 10IU of insulin . IU is activity per mass (e.g. 1mg of GH is 2.7 IUs), so X IUs can be in any volume, so a solution will be XIUs/mL, from which you'll determine dosing. For more general info on GH, you can go to the GH forum, and also read the GH educational threads.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    20 mgs nolva ed
    100 mgs clomid ed
    3000-4000 mgs trib ed
    ECA ed
    protein ed
    glutamine 10g ed

new workout 5 sets per bodypart
    mon chest, back, bi's calves 15-20 30 sec rest
    tues quads, hams, tri's, shoulders 15-20 30 sec rest
    wed chest, back, bi's calves 12-15 45 sec rest
    th quads, hams, tri's, should 12-15 45 sec rest
    fri chest, back, bi's, calves 8-12 60 sec rest
    sat quads hams tri's should 8-12 60 sec rest
    Last edited by dirtdawg; 05-24-2004 at 08:36 PM.

Thread Information