Asian Muscle is offline New Member

Question Heading Down South

What's up everyone? I'm fairly new to this board but I've been using this website for a while. I have a question for those of you that have made a few trecks down south of the border. I was stationed in Japan were all I they sold Primabolan Tabs at the OTC so that's what I've been using for a while. It's only the 5mg tabs from Schering. They come in a hundred in a box in strips of 10 with 10 strips. They run Y7000 or about $60 per box so not the greatest but better than nothing.
    Anyway, I'm transfering to San Diego at the end of the month and I plan to go to Mexico to visit and "shop" to pick up some gear. I have a few questions for those that have made the treck:

If I cross and go to TJ is that a good place to buy or should I travel a little farther south?

How difficult is it going to be at the border coming back?

How are the prices and quality of the stuff?

Here's what I plan on getting so as to give everyone interested a little more info:

Much DBol
    Primo Depot
    Deca
    Clomid

I will be getting enought to do a full nice cycle.

Here's a little about me:
    6ft
    165lbs
    approx 11-12% BF (I'm a lean bastard)
    I'm also a US Marine and in fairly good shape. What kills me is the PT we run three times a week. It's hard to keep weight when we run like 6 miles every other day. I make sure to eat my 5-6 times a day. Normally boneless/skinless chicken breasts w/ rice and/or tuna and rice. My MRP's and of course protein. I hit the gym everyday except Sat. and Sun. I don't drink and/or party so I live a boring life. Well...except when we are deployed...that always cuts into training in the gym if ya' know what I mean.
    Anyway....I really would appreciate the input. I'll get a picture up soon. Thanx in advance everyone.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    TJ is good but if you know how to spot all the fakes they have.

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    i went to tj and it was all prety cool. even the stuff that isnt over the counter theyll sell to you. the border patrol is usualy prety cool unless you look mexican or middle eastern. im neither but they tore my car apart looking for shit. they fucked my car up. pulled open panels with screw drivers, checked every corner, used a dog, and asked me a million insulting ass questions.

they didnt find the stash though.

Thanx for some info. I hope to see how it all goes. I'm not looking to bring a lot just enough for me the first run and then after that if things go well then I'll get some more for the future.
    What's the main thing to look for as far as fakes. I plan on trying to stick to the Mexican produced stuff if possible since I'd hope that TTokyo is pretty much good to go since it's a domestic brand.

Gear101 is offline Member
    have fun in Mexico and treat people good down there and they will retrun the favor... but be safe

I figure to go down there in the middle of the week during the day and do some "touristy" type stuff too w/ a friend. I "heard" that's a good idea. I may drive in and head further south instead of a border town like TJ too. I'll have to map it out and see what I can come up with. I just hope I can find a good spot so I can always go back to it in the future...you know what I mean?

Thread Information