Yoyomanben is offline New Member

1st injection...sore a$$

So I experienced my 1st injection today. Did everything by the book. Wasn't scared but **** was I nervous, took shake it like a polaroid picture to a new level. No blood and injection was painless. However, I'm pretty sure since my hand was shaking I tore some muscle/tissue in my a$$ which would explain the delayed soreness.

Yoyo

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    when i first injected i was ****ing nervous and shaking too, but hey it just gets easier

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Gonna hurt Bro - welcome to the dark side LOL

I did the injection into the gluteus medius. Hopefully in the next day or two my a$$ will heal so when Thur. comes around my hand won't shake as much.

Yoyo

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Too funny...the 1st time I shot myself was with a buddy supervising.....I was shaking so much, that once I got the pin in...I couldnt hold still enough to press the plunger, my bud had to do it for me.

Now its a cake walk.

D

Friend asked me today why I looked like I was limping a little, thought I was walkin funny. Had to make up some story about sleeping on my side wrong and didnt support my legs.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyomanben
    Friend asked me today why I looked like I was limping a little, thought I was walkin funny. Had to make up some story about sleeping on my side wrong and didnt support my legs.
    Just use the old " pulled muscle " story Bro

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i was a little nervous the first shot but by mid cycle my buddy was calling me doc

holla is offline New Member
    i heard if you inject in the same spot over and over a hard tissue forms under the skin. i just injected my 8th shot today, i coudn't wait for the whole night before. i love that feeling of when i am injecting the gear.

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    well it might be what you're injectin that is hurtin.....might have high BA like stuff im using now....400mg test enan.....what i do is hold the syringe under hot water for like a minute or so with the test in there.....it helps the oil get a little thinner and disperse easier.....A LOT less pain....believe me.....without heating it, i have a lump on my glutes for like 5 days....not fun and very f***** painful.....good luck!

-The_Bouncer- is offline Junior Member
    I hear ya bro, it takes a few to get used to administering your own injections. Remember to breath deep, a buddy of mine was soo nervous and consentrated on what he was doing that he forgot to breath and passed out with a pin in his glute.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyomanben
    So I experienced my 1st injection today. Did everything by the book. Wasn't scared but **** was I nervous, took shake it like a polaroid picture to a new level. No blood and injection was painless. However, I'm pretty sure since my hand was shaking I tore some muscle/tissue in my a$$ which would explain the delayed soreness.

Yoyo

Anytime you hit a new muscle for the 1st time it's gonna be sore, just ask a girl who just lost her virginity.

Thread Information