Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    barbarian is offline Banned
    man that sucks.......a anaboilic member scaming...that hasnt hapend sence big kev

palequail is offline Banned
    that is super ****ty. I know there are a lot of good guys here on AR. I'm really sorry that happened to you. It just goes to show that you should ask for solid references. I know for a fact that good people exist on here. I hope that ****er gets banned. Scamming is the highest crime in my book.

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    post this bastards name

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i say you post the scammers name in the scammers section

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hmmmmm...I wouldn't mind knowing,since I'm a MOD on other boards.I certaintly don't wanta scammer on board..if indeed he's a member of the board.

i agree bull....lets nip this in the bud...and fast....

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I hate scamming pieces of ****...

Post the name already, I would...

If it's been that long and all convo has
    stopped then it's clear he screwed you...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    post up bro.... would a mod give him the go ahead so he isn;t worried about being banned for it?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    EVERYBODY LET THIS GUY GET CONFIRMATION FROM MODS TO POST HIS NAME. It sucks but i bet all of you have talked to him before. I used to respect him. But no longer. Yes i know who it is. But i will not say a word about who. Because if we are wrong its defamation of character. You cant remove that by saying sorry.

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    I agree

I would really like to know who it is, but I would like to know for sure that he is a scammer

OMS

A little bird just came to my window as well....I'm shocked!

yes we need 100% confermation before you all go nuts on the guy here and on other boards.....

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I have never had any problems getting gear from my online sources... of course, I only use well known, trusted sources.

****, how much confirmation is needed. he wont return ANY of his e-mails or pm's its now been a couple of months this guy basically bent him over and phucked him in the ass without the lube. he should be allowed to post this guys name

maybe the guy is in the hospital..or is dead??? who knows....lets wait and see

He should be able to but until he has confirmation from the mods. I sure wouldnt

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    maybe the guy is in the hospital..or is dead??? who knows....lets wait and see
    He's not in the hospital...I spoke with this person 2 days ago via pm.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    I was shocked as well at who this is. newtogear... post up the name as soon as the MODS ok it. I'm sorry you're stuck waiting for some justice here...

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    how do they (mod/vet) actually prove or disprove this?

man if this is true..this will be a verry sad day for AR.....

Kinda like the Big Kev incident? I wasnt around for that.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i remeber asking big kev for advice when I first joined a while a go. he was cool, but once you scam you are nothing on here anymore

its kinda like the dark side, go down that road once and there is no turning back.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    man if this is true..this will be a verry sad day for AR.....
    i agree... this is a dark day in AR... i hope there is a legit reason since i have used this person twice with no problems.... (not that high of an amount of money) good info to know because i was planning on another cycle order here... in fact i emailed for a list... but now im up ****s creek....if its true this is all too sad...

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i remeber asking big kev for advice when I first joined a while a go. he was cool, but once you scam you are nothing on here anymore

its kinda like the dark side, go down that road once and there is no turning back.

thanks yoda

j/k man, there needed to be a little laughter in this dreary thread.

this isnt anything close to what happened with BigKev... he hurt alot of bros back in the day...

Still, like barbarian said, it will be a sad day for AR when/if this is confirmed and newtogear is allowed to post the scamming dirtbag's name.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This isn't the best way to go about getting your gear. While I am sure you are frustrated and rightfully so by posting like this instead of working through the mods you make our job much more difficult. This is being dealt with and we hope to have the matter resolved soon.

if DA BULL spoke to him recently we know hes alive and healthy. we also know our boy hasnt gotten his gear or his money back so all evidence would point to him being scammed... so what exactly is he waiting for. i feel like this is watergate and all you old schoolers are trying to protect nixon. WELL this is AMERICA and we have a right to know. this is a travesty and a sham and a mockery, in fact a TRAVISHAMOCKERY!!!(sorry i had to do it)

Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    if DA BULL spoke to him recently we know hes alive and healthy. we also know our boy hasnt gotten his gear or his money back so all evidence would point to him being scammed... so what exactly is he waiting for. i feel like this is watergate and all you old schoolers are trying to protect nixon. WELL this is AMERICA and we have a right to know. this is a travesty and a sham and a mockery, in fact a TRAVISHAMOCKERY!!!(sorry i had to do it)
    wtf are you saying?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scammed! The Worst Feeling-fdbed91a.jpg  

lol...j/k guys..trying to lighten the mood.....

Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    LOL ur the man dude

Well maybe rickson can get his gear for newtogear. If that happens perhaps he isnt a scammer. Perhaps he has a good reason for it. perhaps just perhaps the scammer is Nixon and i am an old schooler protecting him, he is not a criminal.

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    hey bro that sucks! I was able to get a great contact through a bro, I was VERY paranoid and asked as many(Mods) as I could to verify it so I lucked out it would seem, oh ya I feel your pain on the Screen Name thing!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newtogear
    hey bask, you're absolutely right about every thing you say. i'm not thinking for a second that everyone on AR is out to get me. quite the opposite. this board is awesome. so many good bros and i've learned a ton on this board. it's the only board i use. i want to just lay out the details for future bros to read.

this "anabolic member" joined this board in sept 2003.

what happened was that a couple months ago, i paid $50 to AR for their worthless source directory. I got some sources off of it and pm'd some senior members for a source check on them. I should have stuck to vets and mods, but didn't. this member was one of the few that i pm'd and he told me to stay away from them for various reasons. then he said he usually doesn't do this but he asked if i had a secure email acct. i didn't, but then got a hushmail acct and pm'd him back. he then sent me a list of gear and his prices. i didn't even know he was a source himself.

he asked me to mail him the $620 hard cash express mail. then he sent me $285 worth of gear...QV test-e and some clen . all of the rest was just anti-e's and pct ancillaries. he said that stuff is coming and then never sent it to me and after i let a month and a half go w/o contacting him, i tried to contact him a couple weeks ago to see what the status of everything is and he won't return any pm's or hushmails.

that's exactly what happend. i have heard that i'm not the first member on this board to have this exact same thing happen to from this same member. i can post this member's name if that's ok.

it's also important that i mention what bask mentioned. i pm'd a few vets/mods about this member, but i stupidly sent him the money before i got and solid answer on him. the mods knew him, but didn't know he was a source and told me there's a chance i could get scammed b/c he wasn't on their confirmed list. i know it isn't smart or logical for me to have sent him the money and if i were reading this from someone else, i'd be thinking what y'all are thinking, i'm sure. i was in a hurry for no reason, trusted all of the reasuring things he said to me, was gambling in a sense, and just plain stupid. that's it. just wanted to share so someone else in my same situation down the road won't do what i did.
    I'm glad you put out a clearer version of the story. I empathize with what you're going through. Now that this has become public, hopefully many others will learn from this situation.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-24-2004 at 09:43 PM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    What goes through these peoples head when doing such a dastardly deed as scamming another member?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    What goes through these peoples head when doing such a dastardly deed as scamming another member?

G R E E D and stupidity.

btw- barbarian.... didnt we have a discussion about your pic posting obsession on MuscleSci????

you have to get over this addiction...

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    someone please give me some info due to this person being involved with AM! THX

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    also there are 2 sides of the tracks, lets be honest...
    from my side of the tracks this **** would get you
    ****ed up or dead, not sure about everybody elses
    side of the tracks... point is when you rest your head
    at night you want to do the right things so you still
    wake up with your head...

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

panabolic is offline Associate Member

Question who is it??

Is this dudes name going to be posted or what?? A scam is a scam no matter who the fu@k you are!! No excuses...stealing is stealing.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How long have you waited? 6-8 weeks? My very first order I was sure I got scammed but he eventually shipped. I waited 4 months. This was from a verified source.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    How long have you waited? 6-8 weeks? My very first order I was sure I got scammed but he eventually shipped. I waited 4 months. This was from a verified source.
    yeah same thing with my boy, he ordered from a .com and got his stuff about 3 months after he ordered. and surprisingly his stuff was legit...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information