Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    Is this dudes name going to be posted or what?? A scam is a scam no matter who the fu@k you are!! No excuses...stealing is stealing.
    You have to chill and wait. Give the mods time to investigate and work this out.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    In the end the Mods will figure something out. You might not get your gear but we may have a new banned member or something worse. Who knows? Give them time. They are here for us.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    yeah same thing with my boy, he ordered from a .com and got his stuff about 3 months after he ordered. and surprisingly his stuff was legit...
    All of my stuff came through and it was legit. He sent extra cause I waited so long. I gained 27 pounds off of it.

My point is I waited, got impatient and started raising hell accusing him of scamming and the more hell I raised all I did was just piss him off. I'm sure I went from the top to the bottom of his list of orders to fill.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    All of my stuff came through and it was legit. He sent extra cause I waited so long. I gained 27 pounds off of it.

My point is I waited, got impatient and started raising hell accusing him of scamming and the more hell I raised all I did was just piss him off. I'm sure I went from the top to the bottom of his list of orders to fill.
    yeah same thing my boy got an extra few amps of the sust he got...and an e-mail apologizing for the delays...i also think he didn't have to pay for his clomid

Free gear is always nice. Paying for gear and not getting it is another story.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Free gear is always nice. Paying for gear and not getting it is another story.
    Soliciting newbies isn't cool either.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    who's the scammer? can you or a mod pm me? site should post who the scammer is!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Not one bit

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I totally agree - D*mn DB - you got nearly 10000 posts

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    GOOD LORD LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD...LOL
    very sad day if this in fact turns out to be a "big kev" situation... lets have some faith in the mods- i'm sure it will get worked out one way or another.. anyone remember the LR fiasco?
    99.999999% of the people i have came in contact with on this board are at the very least stand up bros- so lets keep our heads on straight till we get something definiative here......

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    angry face is on right now.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    not cool at all.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

bull

quite the whore isnt he? lol. newtogear, please update when possible!

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    majicstick2003 you're fine....

on the other hand...was this the midget boy?

no it was a different member.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure the low life will be effectively dealt with.

hmmm, no bueno for sure

n2g, what all are you currently missing?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    n2g, what all are you currently missing?
    N2g,

Don't post that on the open board--else you'll get a slew of new scammers contacting you. If you feel like answering 50%'s question, you might want to PM him.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    N2g,

Don't post that on the open board--else you'll get a slew of new scammers contacting you. If you feel like answering 50%'s question, you might want to PM him.
    true, keep it to pms, i thought about that as soon as i posted

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    majicstick2003 you're fine....

on the other hand...was this the midget boy?

ahahhaha midget boy....

newtogear... shoot me a PM as soon as you hear from the MODS or the apparant scammer...

newtogear is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    How long have you waited? 6-8 weeks? My very first order I was sure I got scammed but he eventually shipped. I waited 4 months. This was from a verified source.
    bros, i had no idea this post would garner this much attention. it's unbelievable and a testament to the fact that the members on this board are tight nit and care.

but now i'm getting worried w/ this response. the last thing i want to do is defame an innocent person. all i know is that it's been about 8 weeks since i sent the money. he told me that he had recurring problems w/ customs and that it's never happened before, and that he was sorry it was happening to me. i was like no problem, i still have some nolva to last me for a while, etc.. then almost 2 wks ago, he hushmailed me and told me that he finally got every thing in, had it all packed in front of him and that he threw in some extra goodies for me for my trouble and patience. i then emailed him back to thank him and ask a couple questions. he never replied. then i emailed him a couple days later and asked when he thought i should be receiving everything. i never got a reply. i pm'd him to tell him he had some hushmail, and i never got a reply from him. it actually took him a while to even read my pm i noticed...eventhough he had been on the boards private messaging. meantime, i saw that he had been online and had been posting to the boards. all of this led me to believe something was up and i felt that i was getting the runaround and was getting scammed. i pm'd a good vet about this and found out that another member was saying the same exact thing to him as i was.

it just didn't look good and i thought i was really being scammed (which i really maybe am). if a couple of you bros had gear come to you 4 months later, then maybe i'm not being scammed. maybe there's a good explaination for the lack of correspondence and my not receiving the ancillaries after he said it was all packed almost 2 wks ago. i don't know for sure, but it seemed like there was stalling going on while my exsisting nolva deminished and my cycle end gets closer.

rickson was right, i shouldn't have posted this and just let it play out behind the scenes w/ the mods and see if it all turns out good first. i was just feeling upset and frustrated and felt like expressing it in a post perhaps prematurely. and i wanted to share this. now i'm almost hoping i was scammed b/c i'd hate to be creating this tempest for nothing.

hopefully things work out and this anabolic member isn't a scam artist. but you all can see why i may have felt that. and there's certainly a possibility that he was a good source....who got a little greedy, had that money of mine for a while, and when the stuff finally got in, he changed his mind and just decided to keep the money and not send it. i don't know. i'll wait and see what happens. i will keep this thread posted w/ any good or bad news as i go. thanks again for your concerns bros.

I think only a few of us actually know who it is. So you really arent ruining his name that much. I would be hesitant to order from him. But his name has yet to be posted openly.

But his name has yet to be posted openly.
    it would be best for everyone if it stayed that way. i sincerely hope that n2g gets his gear soon and will no longer be new to gear.

I think only a few of us actually know who it is. So you really arent ruining his name that much. I would be hesitant to order from him. But his name has yet to be posted openly.
    i'm glad i didn't post it openly! if i am 100% scammed, then that name will be public for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    it would be best for everyone if it stayed that way. i sincerely hope that n2g gets his gear soon and will no longer be new to gear.
    yes N2G that is what i meant as well. Like i said before do not post his name without mod approval

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    haha. me too! i like "n2g" looks like a body building supplement name or something.

-n2g

yes N2G that is what i meant as well. Like i said before do not post his name without mod approval
    yeah, that's what i meant to say, if i am 100% scammed, then that name will be public for sure...after mod approval.

n2g, ygpm

Definitely the best way to go about it is to inform some mods first and let them apply the pressure before you make anything public. I'll have to admit to being curious though.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    No disrespect intended for Da Bull, but post counts don't mean ****! The bro that scammed had well over 2000 posts, anyone that believes a high post count = a solid bro is just asking for trouble.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sorry but 3 months is TOO LONG. Even 2 months is TOO LONG. If you are waiting 2 months for your order, YOU WERE SCAMMED. NOTHING takes 2 months. Even seizures are resolved within 2 months.

I could give a SHlT less if I got my order THREE MONTHS LATE. You can keep your crap if you kept me waiting a quarter of a year. By that time, I would have had other gear from someone else and in no need of my previous order.
    8 weeks (whatever the intentions were) is scammed even if he gets his stuff. The only reason he MIGHT get his stuff is to make the problem look like an oversight or mishap. Return the guys emails or let him know what is going on.

All these people saying to wait and make sure: DUDE. He waited 2 months before he started complaining on the board about it. HOW MUCH LONGER SHOULD HE WAIT.....

Quote Originally Posted by newtogear
    bros, i had no idea this post would garner this much attention. it's unbelievable and a testament to the fact that the members on this board are tight nit and care.

but now i'm getting worried w/ this response. the last thing i want to do is defame an innocent person. all i know is that it's been about 8 weeks since i sent the money. he told me that he had recurring problems w/ customs and that it's never happened before, and that he was sorry it was happening to me. i was like no problem, i still have some nolva to last me for a while, etc.. then almost 2 wks ago, he hushmailed me and told me that he finally got every thing in, had it all packed in front of him and that he threw in some extra goodies for me for my trouble and patience. i then emailed him back to thank him and ask a couple questions. he never replied. then i emailed him a couple days later and asked when he thought i should be receiving everything. i never got a reply. i pm'd him to tell him he had some hushmail, and i never got a reply from him. it actually took him a while to even read my pm i noticed...eventhough he had been on the boards private messaging. meantime, i saw that he had been online and had been posting to the boards. all of this led me to believe something was up and i felt that i was getting the runaround and was getting scammed. i pm'd a good vet about this and found out that another member was saying the same exact thing to him as i was.

it just didn't look good and i thought i was really being scammed (which i really maybe am). if a couple of you bros had gear come to you 4 months later, then maybe i'm not being scammed. maybe there's a good explaination for the lack of correspondence and my not receiving the ancillaries after he said it was all packed almost 2 wks ago. i don't know for sure, but it seemed like there was stalling going on while my exsisting nolva deminished and my cycle end gets closer.

rickson was right, i shouldn't have posted this and just let it play out behind the scenes w/ the mods and see if it all turns out good first. i was just feeling upset and frustrated and felt like expressing it in a post perhaps prematurely. and i wanted to share this. now i'm almost hoping i was scammed b/c i'd hate to be creating this tempest for nothing.

hopefully things work out and this anabolic member isn't a scam artist. but you all can see why i may have felt that. and there's certainly a possibility that he was a good source....who got a little greedy, had that money of mine for a while, and when the stuff finally got in, he changed his mind and just decided to keep the money and not send it. i don't know. i'll wait and see what happens. i will keep this thread posted w/ any good or bad news as i go. thanks again for your concerns bros.

So its only been about two weeks since he sent the gear? Give this some more time bro, wait it out a bit more especially if it's international. Although the no-communication thing is just plain unprofessional and I doubt he will have many customers in the future with garbage customer service like that. I waited well over a month for a test pack I did with a bro from Europe...it arrived exactly 5 weeks later after he received payment. Don't fret...time will be the judge on this...always is. Good luck to you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Im sorry but 3 months is TOO LONG. Even 2 months is TOO LONG. If you are waiting 2 months for your order, YOU WERE SCAMMED. NOTHING takes 2 months. Even seizures are resolved within 2 months.

I could give a SHlT less if I got my order THREE MONTHS LATE. You can keep your crap if you kept me waiting a quarter of a year. By that time, I would have had other gear from someone else and in no need of my previous order.
    8 weeks (whatever the intentions were) is scammed even if he gets his stuff. The only reason he MIGHT get his stuff is to make the problem look like an oversight or mishap. Return the guys emails or let him know what is going on.

All these people saying to wait and make sure: DUDE. He waited 2 months before he started complaining on the board about it. HOW MUCH LONGER SHOULD HE WAIT.....
    Excellent point bro!

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Arrow

I was told who it is by newtogear, same source as me, a little slow but no problems, the source can be a little distant with comms, just keep hastling him.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro you have every reason to be pissed off and upset, there is no reason you should ever wait this long for product and also the lack of communication is just plain and simple a lack of respect on his part... This is not how things are done and I'm sorry this person has given you reason to doubt other good bros... I hope things are resovled and you get everything you paid for, but even so that still wouldn't be enuf IMO to make me happy at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by newtogear

but now i'm getting worried w/ this response. the last thing i want to do is defame an innocent person. all i know is that it's been about 8 weeks since i sent the money. he told me that he had recurring problems w/ customs and that it's never happened before, and that he was sorry it was happening to me. i was like no problem, i still have some nolva to last me for a while, etc.. then almost 2 wks ago.

it just didn't look good and i thought i was really being scammed (which i really maybe am). if a couple of you bros had gear come to you 4 months later, then maybe i'm not being scammed. maybe there's a good explaination for the lack of correspondence

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    if you pay someone you should get your product, there is NO reason to "keep hastling him", in my opinion. when you pay you should get your stuff, you should have to get on someones case. but like everyone is saying this has to be verified.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would be pissed as well......... If I waited 2 months for my gear, then told it was being shipped out, and then never recived it I would be mad.

Not answering PM, e-mails, or keeping the customer informed is not a way to conduct business.........

I do agree this should have not been posted on the board yet because you don't know if you were scammed or not but IMO it doesn't look good.

Good luck

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I sugest a drive with some heavy's to the address you sent the money to.. take your money back plus interest. I would.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    hope everything works out for ya bro,ive been scammed a while back and i know the feeling.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information