Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    newtogear is offline Junior Member

Scammed! The Worst Feeling

in the world. i've just recently been scammed out of $335 hard earned bucks and it's just an awful feeling. especially since the guy got a hold of me from this AR board and said so many things to reasure me he wasn't a scammer. i feel like such a sucker. now i'm a month away from my cycle end, barely have any nolva left and zero clomid.

has anyone else been scammed before? i implore all newbies not to bite at any solicitations from any from other members...even if they're senior status. they're praying on your desperateness. don't let the fact that they have thousands posts and senior status on this board fool you, it means nothing. they're probabably scamming a lot of other people on this board, don't be one of them like me.
    Last edited by newtogear; 05-26-2004 at 10:31 PM.

somedude247 is offline Member
    this is exactly why I do not understand why u people buy "gear" off of sites like this one...I mean, Anabolic review is great for information, but thats it....I always buy off a bro from the gym and get decent prices doing it....

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Awww

sorry to hear about your bad luck bro....good luck down the road

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    wow. im speechless. $335 is a lot. Too bad this is what we have to deal with in this game.
    Last edited by haaaaaf; 05-24-2004 at 05:58 PM.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear that bro. Pm a mod about this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    this is exactly why I do not understand why u people buy "gear" off of sites like this one...I mean, Anabolic review is great for information, but thats it....I always buy off a bro from the gym and get decent prices doing it....
    The dude at my gym charges 130 bucks for a 10ml vial of test e250. A little pricey if you ask me.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear it bro, check your PM's.

thanks bros.

i didn't have any other options at the time, and didn't know any sources at my gym, that's why he got me. i just hope the next poor sapp that is about to do the same thing down the road, does a search and sees my post first.

be sure to get some clomid somehow. you dont want to let this hurt you even worse.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Newtogear,

I think you should mention that it's important to check with the MODs and VETs BEFORE you purchase gear from anyone, not after you've sent the money. If you don't verify your source before you purchase, you will get scammed as you found out, the hard way. Not everyone on AR is out to get you. There are many good people on this board (who have nothing to do with sourcing or scamming) who are here to help you.

If anyone approches you and offers to help you buy gear based on something you've written in a post or contacts you out of the blue, DO NOT TRUST THAT PERSON. Immediately contact SEVERAL MODs and VETS and tell them that you've been solicited by a member of the board.

Whenever you ask for a verification, contact more than just one or two MODs and VETS.

If someone tells you only to contact a certain MOD or VET, be wary. Always check with several MODs and VETs when you need a source verified.

NOTE: I do not and will not give out source names. I will only verify if a source is good or not.

Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    The dude at my gym charges 130 bucks for a 10ml vial of test e250. A little pricey if you ask me.
    I agree about 130 AMERICAN for test E....no doubt, but 80 CANADIAN isn't bad for 10 ml, and I see the dude almost everyday, so if its crap gear, U get your $$$ back.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    we feel your pain. so many bros have gone through the same thing

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Best way to do it imo is to purchase from the labs themselves, then theres no middle man. Sorry to hear about your loss bro

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I want to know who scammed you...shoot me a pm

why not just post on the open forum. its not like you are posting a source. you are posting a fake source.

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Best way to do it imo is to purchase from the labs themselves, then theres no middle man. Sorry to hear about your loss bro

im assuming that you're talking about UG gear...because, as far as i know, you can't buy human grade or vet grade gear directly from the company

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, im curious as well... thats pretty messed up. sorry to hear you got messed with bro. thats really not what we're here for on AR...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Die scammers Die

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I want to know who scammed you...shoot me a pm
    i wonder who is getting banned... buh bye!

The guy has done it before and has yet to be banned. Hopefully his IP addy will get banned not just his name. Dont want him to come back as someone else and do it all over again

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    If you know 100% sure that youve been scammed(as opposed to it only being 6 days since you sent funds and still havent gotten your pack), then you need to post the member name. We all need to be warned.

Post it!

D

DO NOT POST THE NAME UNTIL YOU GET APPROVAL FROM A MOD TO POST IT. Everyone else if you are worried about getting scammed dont buy from any AR Anabolic Members for the time being.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree... all known scammers should be at the very least banned and their user names posted...

(Personally I rather see their eye lids ripped off... but thats just me)

Scammers are pieces of S-H-I-T!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Newtogear,

I think you should mention that it's important to check with the MODs and VETs BEFORE you purchase gear from anyone, not after you've sent the money. If you don't verify your source before you purchase, you will get scammed as you found out, the hard way. Not everyone on AR is out to get you. There are many good people on this board (who have nothing to do with sourcing or scamming) who are here to help you.

If anyone approches you and offers to help you buy gear based on something you've written in a post or contacts you out of the blue, DO NOT TRUST THAT PERSON. Immediately contact SEVERAL MODs and VETS and tell them that you've been solicited by a member of the board.

Whenever you ask for a verification, contact more than just one or two MODs and VETS.

If someone tells you only to contact a certain MOD or VET, be wary. Always check with several MODs and VETs when you need a source verified.

NOTE: I do not and will not give out source names. I will only verify if a source is good or not.

Be safe.
    hey bask, you're absolutely right about every thing you say. i'm not thinking for a second that everyone on AR is out to get me. quite the opposite. this board is awesome. so many good bros and i've learned a ton on this board. it's the only board i use. i want to just lay out the details for future bros to read.

what happened was that a couple months ago, i paid $50 to AR for their worthless source directory. I got some sources off of it and pm'd some senior members for a source check on them. I should have stuck to vets and mods, but didn't. this member was one of the few that i pm'd and he told me to stay away from them for various reasons. then he said he usually doesn't do this but he asked if i had a secure email acct. i didn't, but then got a hushmail acct and pm'd him back. he then sent me a list of gear and his prices. i didn't even know he was a source himself.

he asked me to mail him the $620 hard cash express mail. then he sent me $285 worth of gear...QV test-e and some clen . all of the rest was just anti-e's and pct ancillaries. he said that stuff is coming and then never sent it to me and after i let a month and a half go w/o contacting him, i tried to contact him a couple weeks ago to see what the status of everything is and he won't return any pm's or hushmails.

that's exactly what happend. i have heard that i'm not the first member on this board to have this exact same thing happen to from this same member.

it's also important that i mention what bask mentioned. i pm'd a few vets/mods about this member, but i stupidly sent him the money before i got and solid answer on him. the mods knew him, but didn't know he was a source and told me there's a chance i could get scammed b/c he wasn't on their confirmed list. i know it isn't smart or logical for me to have sent him the money and if i were reading this from someone else, i'd be thinking what y'all are thinking, i'm sure. i was in a hurry for no reason, trusted all of the reasuring things he said to me, was gambling in a sense, and just plain stupid. that's it. just wanted to share so someone else in my same situation down the road won't do what i did.
    Last edited by newtogear; 05-26-2004 at 10:35 PM.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    you made a mistake in the past. charge it to experience bro but i feel your pain. i also couldnt find any sources and have stil yet to find but im trying to find a dealer incarnate. its more reliable. as for the guy who scammed you, get all the facts and the approval of the mods, vets. scammers names should be posted to insure integrity on the ar board and to prevent others from getting scammed as well. good luck

im assuming that you're talking about UG gear...because, as far as i know, you can't buy human grade or vet grade gear directly from the company
    I'm in Canada so no not UG, I mean SSE, PVL, QFS, WCL, etc.

thats gibberish to me.

thats gibberish to me.
    you're missing out bro

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    thats gibberish to me.
    likewise,

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    you made a mistake in the past. charge it to experience bro but i feel your pain. i also couldnt find any sources and have stil yet to find but im trying to find a dealer incarnate. its more reliable. as for the guy who scammed you, get all the facts and the approval of the mods, vets. scammers names should be posted to insure integrity on the ar board and to prevent others from getting scammed as well. good luck
    thanks bro.

you know, i just thought of something...it doesn't help when i chose a dumb screen name as new.to.gear. i might as well chosen a name like newbie sucker who you can easily steal from. haha. not long after i chose that name i wanted to change it but didn't want to lose my history.

anyway, i will post the name for everyone's sake down the road after approval. who knows, maybe he'll get me the stuff at the end of my 3 month cycle after all of this and the fear of being banned. but i highly doubt it. but i'll hold off for right now.

thanks again everyone for the empathy.

panabolic is offline Associate Member

that's a scam!

That is a scam in itself!! $130 for 10ml test enan!!!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by newtogear
    thanks bros.

i didn't have any other options at the time, and didn't know any sources at my gym, that's why he got me. i just hope the next poor sapp that is about to do the same thing down the road, does a search and sees my post first.
    Bro, I am not doubting your misfortune but how do you know for sure you were scammed? (how much time has passed?) If it is indeed a scam then expose this guy vet or not!!! Post his name in the scammers section of the board - that what it's there for. Also put his name on other boards - protect your fellow bros out there. ygpm.
    Last edited by panabolic; 05-24-2004 at 08:27 PM.

I agree about 130 AMERICAN for test E....no doubt, but 80 CANADIAN isn't bad for 10 ml, and I see the dude almost everyday, so if its crap gear, U get your $$$ back.
    $80 Cdn is still pretty high bro, but if you buying only from a gym and have no other connections then I guess it's all you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    $80 Cdn is still pretty high bro, but if you buying only from a gym and have no other connections then I guess it's all you can do.
    your not going to find it much cheaper then that and expect the "gear" to be legit...

Thumbs up Hang in there brother!

Quote Originally Posted by newtogear
    thanks bro.

...who knows, maybe he'll get me the stuff at the end of my 3 month cycle after all of this and the fear of being banned. but i highly doubt it. but i'll hold off for right now.

thanks again everyone for the empathy.
    That's wishful thinking bro, there's maybe a 1% chance of that happening, this guy is off with the loot and he's not looking back. I want to know who this scumbag is...PM or Email me please. Hang in there and don't lose faith bro don't let a bad experience like this put a sour taste in your mouth with everyone else here, I would say this is probably THE most informed board around (and I have seen a lot of em). best, panabolic.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i think u should post him name, it wont hurt anyone except for him

test is best is offline Associate Member
    Post this ass holes name publicly

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    post it

Wink expensive test

your not going to find it much cheaper then that and expect the "gear" to be legit...
    Nah, $80Cdn (about$60U.S.) is high bro. Guess it depends on who you know (or don't know).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information