newbrew is offline Senior Member

Stack 2 orals with test?

I am considering 30mg/day of dbol or 50/mg winstrol along with test e.

Question. Can I just stack those 2 orals and maybe lower the dosage a little? The dosages are already fairly low...what about 30mg/30mg? Would 30mg of winstrol even be worth it?

I want to keep bloat under control and I really do have the need for improved endurance (my reasons for AAS use is physical agility rather than body building).

Let me hear your opinions on whether or not you think this is safe on the liver. I have read and heard that dbol/winstrol stack nicely.

thanks again

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    physical agility and dbol don't go together-big bloat, water retention.
    Winny is the better choice.
    If you were going to stack both I would recommend dbol to jumpstart first and last 4 weeks add Winny.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I take it you wana bulk so use the dianabol , never use 2 orals at once bro you could really damage your liver, how long you running the test? what dose?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    fairly low dosage to start...300/mg of test e.
    This is my first cycle btw. I have a physical agility test coming up soon that I really *need* to nail. I want to gain as much strength as possible, but at the same time not worry about lugging around more weight than I really need to.

What about zodiac's suggestion of running dbol first 4 weeks or so, and winny the last 4 weeks?

Also, I realize stacking 2 orals is generally a bad iea, but isnt it all about the total dosages? If the total dosage is kept to a moderate level it should be no different, correct? is there any difference between taking 70mg day of 1 oral vs 35+35 ? Your liver is processing the same amount of toxic material, no?

Quick thanks to everyone on this board, ive been learning a lot!

Stout1 is offline Banned
    newbrew, lay out your whole cycle. The total # of weeks, the proposed weekly mg amount for each one, etc. Lay it out it is easier that way.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    fairly low dosage to start...300/mg of test e.
    This is my first cycle btw. I have a physical agility test coming up soon that I really *need* to nail. I want to gain as much strength as possible, but at the same time not worry about lugging around more weight than I really need to.

What about zodiac's suggestion of running dbol first 4 weeks or so, and winny the last 4 weeks?

Also, I realize stacking 2 orals is generally a bad iea, but isnt it all about the total dosages? If the total dosage is kept to a moderate level it should be no different, correct? is there any difference between taking 70mg day of 1 oral vs 35+35 ? Your liver is processing the same amount of toxic material, no?

Quick thanks to everyone on this board, ive been learning a lot!
    If you have a physicla agility drill then I would rule out the Dbol because of the bloat and I would also rule out Winny because its hard on your tendons and you dont want to tear anything. JMO

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Yeah d-ball wouldn't be great for what you are trying to achieve as stated by others above...As far as the winny goes, it is hard on the joints but you should be alright as long as you run it with a decent amount of test...You may consider jump starting your enanthate with some prop...

watch your liver man........noth those oral at the same time

Thread Information