RUMBUDDYBOO is offline Junior Member

Winny & D-bol Tabs

OK I'M 28 165 AND HAVE WINNY+D-BOL TABS AND I'M GETTING CLOMID. WHAT WOULD BE GOOD NUMBERS TO USE??PLEASE HELP
    thank you

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    well first of all..get some milk thistle to start to make it easier on that liver of yours..and this comment will bump it up for the other guys on here to help you out..

get 50mg ED of Winny is where i would go...sorry can't help you with the dbol ..not my area yet.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Winny and d-bol ? Does that work dont think they wouldnt mix well.
    your going to want some kinda inject like test ,eq,deca ....etc....etc
    not worht much without one.
    Last edited by RageControl; 02-10-2002 at 09:17 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I'm sure that it will "mix" but it's going to be extremely hard on your liver.

THAT'S WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW. SO THIS STACK IS NO GOOD IF I USE IT? IF I DO HOW MUCH SHOULD I USE? AND HOW MUCH OF THE MILK THISTLE. THANK YOU

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well considering the circumstances, I would say don't do them together just for your liver's sake. I'd say do one or the other or one after the other. What are your goals. Winny will cut and rip you Dbol will bulk and bloat you. I'd say, do winny first 50/100 Ed or EOD, then put on the dbol, or do the reverse. If you are going to do dbol do like someone else said, get some milk thistle, 800 mg a day or so. Winny you may wan to throw some in there as well, (Milk Thistle I mean). Get some clomid to finish off your dbol cycle, winny you shouldn't need it. I personally have never done a dbol winny combo, but I would like to get some imput on it. I too was thinkin about it, but some of the guys here, said it was not a good idea... so I broke for it.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should really consider adding some test to that stack

Week 1-4 d-bol 30-40mgs/day
    Week 1-10 t200 400-600mgs/week
    Week 9-12 winnie 50mgs/ED
    Start clomid 2 days after you finish the winnie. 300mgs 1st day,then 100mgs for 10 days,then 50 mgs for 10 days...

It is alot of 17a for one cycle but if that's all you got then run it like the above mentioned,and get some milk thistle if you like?

I've run them together a few times,just make sure you keep the few weeks inbetween like i've laid out for you!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I LOVE mallet's suggestion. That's what I would do.

Why did only get orals?

I know I'm a pain, but winny and d-bol tabs are what I have for now.So straight out is it good to do both, or seperate and if I do can I make any gains at all with d-bol alone? THANKS

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro if you pay attention to what these other guys have said you will get your answer. What they are saying is that the D-bol and Winny together will be extremely hard on your liver. Add some test and seperate your D-bol and Winny like Mallet said. Im not flaming bro but it sounds like you need to be patient and get all your gear.

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by RUMBUDDYBOO
    I know I'm a pain, but winny and d-bol tabs are what I have for now.So straight out is it good to do both, or seperate and if I do can I make any gains at all with d-bol alone? THANKS
    I would listen to them but since your not, here! take the dbol at 40mg/ed for as long as up to 6 weeks and then after them start the winny a week later at 50mg/ed maybe throw in some clomid 3 days after dbol. I dont have much experience with those two combined but I wouldnt take them toghether at all!

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Here's my opinion for what it's worth.

Dianabol and Winny are both a17 and there fore really shouldn't be taken at the same time or at least in excess. However, I have done these two together. I started with 7 weeks on Dianabol alone and then in the last 2 weeks added 2 shots of Winny. I kept my gains from doing this and the muscle became a lot harder - and that was from the small amount of winny that i took!

Just be carefull though.....protect your liver - you have only one!!

Tom44 is offline New Member
    i'm a new guy too, but my first cycle was exactly what you are taking except i took one injection a week of deca with it...i drank a lot of water and pissed a lot but the cycle worked great..i gained mass and lost bodyfat...i went from 6'2 255 to 275 in 8 weeks and got real strong. Good luck

Tom44 is offline New Member
    the winny i took was oral not injectable and i took different ammounts all the time like 2 tabs in the morning 3 at luch and 1 at night then i would mix it up the next day.

i dont think doing d0bols and winny tabs would be very heathly for your body.....definitly consider holding out till you can mix some deca or test with that.....both of those oral steroids are expensive enough without getting you full potential

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUMBUDDYBOO
    OK I'M 28 165 AND HAVE WINNY+D-BOL TABS AND I'M GETTING CLOMID. WHAT WOULD BE GOOD NUMBERS TO USE??PLEASE HELP
    thank you
    HMMM spring breaker?????

Thread Information