UrbanDawg is offline Banned

How to best split injections over 1g

My next cycle will require I inject almost 1100mg of juice weekly. 500 Cyp 500EQ 75-100 Deca

The plan is to inject 1/2 on mon and half on Thu.

However I just saw some posts saying you should never inject 500mg in a single shot because even the largest muscles (glutes) do not have enough of a dispersion area to handle that amount in 1 site.

Is this true ? Am I gonna have to inject into two sites every time I inject ?

and.. What If I were to inject EOD - would that buy me significantly more stable blood levels with the long estered juices ? or is it a wste on long esters to go more often than half the half life ?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I know many guys who do Eq shots oed,so why not do everything like that.Your blood levels will be very stable that way.

~DB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I know many guys who do Eq shots oed,so why not do everything like that.Your blood levels will be very stable that way.
    ~DB
    Ive read that plasma level flux is a *major* factor in sides. Exacorbating many sides which arise from overstimulating feedback loops - shutting you down harder, causing more aromitization etc etc all for the same amount of juice - wheras the same amount of juice if introduced at a constanat level would produce MUCH less sides.

Do you you think that going from E4D to EOD will make enuf difference in stability for these esters ? They are all 12-14 day esters and by going E4D im already at 1/3-1/4 the half life.

If the diff in stability is significant then EOD is worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

Do you you think that going from E4D to EOD will make enuf difference in stability for these esters ? They are all 12-14 day esters and by going E4D im already at 1/3-1/4 the half life.

If the diff in stability is significant then EOD is worth the trouble.
    IMO..it makes a difference.By introducing smaller amounts on hormones EOD,you blood levels will be very stable,sides will be reduced significantly,and you'll be at optimum levels for muscle growth.

IMO..it makes a difference.By introducing smaller amounts on hormones EOD,you blood levels will be very stable,sides will be reduced significantly,and you'll be at optimum levels for muscle growth.
    Then maybe I should forget the Cyp and go with a shorter ester -- thus it kicks in faster and leaves faster at EOC so I can start PCT sooner ?

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    Then maybe I should forget the Cyp and go with a shorter ester -- thus it kicks in faster and leaves faster at EOC so I can start PCT sooner ?
    You really want to shoot prop Ed,for 23 weeks?

You really want to shoot prop Ed,for 23 weeks?
    probably not (..brain fart..)

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Space them evenly with equal amts..a constant blood level..no spikes.This may require more injects, but it keeps things leveled out in the body.

Thread Information