Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    klubhead is offline Junior Member

UGL Names are not allowed

okay im thinking about trying his new supertest 450 blend?? anyone tried his stuff let me know.. this is a 50ml jug and is supposed to be decent.. I heard numberous things so im just starting a post.. let me know bros

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    HAve heard various reports on there oils but most have been bad..but someone posted lab results recently that turned out to be ok...bump

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    i didnt like the IP oils, but his winni tabs r good

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ive posted this 1000 times, ask any experienced member on the board... IP oils are not only dosed randomly, they are downright dangerous. i was bedridden for a week form his sust 300 a few years ago.

do not order from him or a remailer unless you're willing to risk an abcess.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    guess that answers that question.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    stay away if you know what's good for you...

and i say this out of experience...

4 cycles worth long ago when i had no clue...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Crap shoot....maybe good stuff..maybe not.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    IP = Bad news.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard that IP winny tabs are good but their injectables are horrible.

thanks for all the posts.. bump for more!!

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    the winny tabs are good

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    IP gear needs to be sterilized with heat. From what I understand about the 450 blend 50ml jug it is definately not sterile and should even be cut with some oil. I will be ordering some in a few weeks. I'll update in a few months. My plan is daily injects of 112mg because of the prop and suspension. I'll get some oil and sterile vials, heat the 450 test in the oven and cut in half and add tren acetate to a mix of 112mg test/ 75mg tren per each ml. I'll do that for 4 or 5 months and if the test is legit the results should be very nice indeed. I will also use some Nolvadex for gyno and Proscar for prostate protection. Currently using Organon Sust and tren. Great combo for dropping bodyfat.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    IP gear needs to be sterilized with heat. From what I understand about the 450 blend 50ml jug it is definately not sterile and should even be cut with some oil.
    I asked about the sterilization on it and the reply was that there were so many complaints about the pain that he lowered the BA in the new batch. So definetly sterilize it. Well his exact response was that its not the BA its the high amounts of tests leaving crystals in the solution that cause the pain. However to ease pain concerns it was made with low amounts of BA.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 06-23-2005 at 03:37 PM.

its still dirty gear, and not dosed properly most of the time, and downright unsafe... anyone who chooses to use it is risking an abcess that could possibly result in the loss of a limb... that seems worth saving $35 to me...

Well I managed to avoid it on this cycle I am just starting, I am using Galenika and British Dragon, but my first cycle was IP and I have nothing but good things to say. If you are lucky enough to have a good remailer or can go straight to the source then you are all good I think. If you got a ****ty reseller I think that is your culprit there for the problems with dosing and abcesses. You dont last 10 years in any business ripping people off or selling garbage. I asked him why he thinks everyone sais his gear is bunk and he said some people on these boards got a personal interest involved like selling their own stuff and bad mouthing the competition. That explaination made sense to me. Not calling anyone a liar, I just want both sides of the story to be told. Alot of the IP bashing is preceded by...."I hear", or I heard".

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    showing wisdom beyond your years brotha...

listen to monsterco all of you, because he's right...

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    its still dirty gear, and not dosed properly most of the time, and downright unsafe... anyone who chooses to use it is risking an abcess that could possibly result in the loss of a limb... that seems worth saving $35 to me...

thanks buff... i appreciate it.

and LozGod... I have no vested interest in whether or not bros use IP gear, except that I hate seeing people hurt themselves when their goal is self-betterment. There was a lab test done around a year ago... IP sent the lab EQ directly, it was supposed to be 200 mg/ml... it came out 800 mg/ml!!!! you seriously want to take that chance? id be trying to get 600 mgs per week and instead be shooting 2.4 g every week.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...IP+lab+test+eq
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9&highlight=IP
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=IP+test

you get what you pay for...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Supertest 450? Christ imagine how bad that stuff stings?
    I P stand for Injection Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    hahahha. yea, no one even bothered to mention that 450 mg/ml test would prob crash right after injecting and hurt no matter what lab makes it. the fact that it's IP gear overshadowed that i guess.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    hahahha. yea, no one even bothered to mention that 450 mg/ml test would prob crash right after injecting and hurt no matter what lab makes it. the fact that it's IP gear overshadowed that i guess.
    That's why I would cut it in half. You do howeber make an excellent point about saving a few bucks vs abcess and that point is well worth considering. I myself would feel comfortable only after cutting the concentration and sterilizing the gear myself. A 50 ml jug is like 100 amps of sus for $150 bucks. Hard to pass up. On the other hand I have seen steroid abcesses and yes you could lose a limb or a least permanently deform your muscle that was infected. Tough call. Definately not for the novice. You even have me thinking. I'll probably stick to organon sust I can get locally. Sterile and no chance of loss during shipment or controlled delivery.

If I could get Organon locally then I wouldn't consider ANYTHING else. Human grade is the way to go if you got that option. IMO.

or supra. thats human grade as well...

Geargod is offline New Member
    I was told that it's not IP oil thats bad, its the remailers that dilute it to make more. I just ordered there Tren prop blen and hope for it not to be a waste of time and money. Anyone had anything good from IP oils. LMK

jay

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    lol... i can vouch for that one. if i order it again it's getting passed through a whatman and cut with oil. i had some enanthate from ip and it was down right painful. i will probably use it again depending on the circumstances at the time.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe it's supertest or sustanon . i don't think they would have a problem making that hold with a little knowledge but then again i have never brewed up supertest either. none the less it's going to sting

Michael Kennedy is offline New Member

Cool IP china

All you guy's flaming on IP , I heard this and that !!! I bought direct from IP and havn't had any problems ... I even spent the extra money to have my gear checked ... And once my EQ was 75mg when it was suppost to be 200mg... But IP resent my gear for free ... It's all these remailers that give IP a bad name ... And FYI asks a few guys over in Thialand about IP like Dennis James and you'll see it's all good ... Some of the MOD's and other guy's that make money off of IP as a reseller will tell you different ... Remember some guy's make easy money from this world of gear ... You can bet they're looking out for their interest ... Some of these guy's get discounts for passing the word also ... Look just purchase some yourself and have it tested and you'll know you have a good source ... This is wise for anyone ! I've personally have no complains about IP's Test , Deca , Eq , or Anavar

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    ive used ip my past 2 cycles, with no worries. havent used the supertest blend tho... i rekon his gear is good as gold. if ur worried about it being sterile, i dont recomend heatng it, just put it thru a filter.

Tyler.Durden is offline New Member
    In sweden his oils are almost banned from the market because of infections and stuff.
    His orals is shit to...

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    the infections are most probably from inexperienced people rebottleing his gear.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    IP is hit or miss.

Like I said before go direct , not a reseller ! The only prob. with IP is that they mass produce this stuff and sometimes you can get settlement from the production process that settles as they bottle it up for the black market ... It's so cheap , spend the extra money ($100) to check your gear ... If he's wrong , he'll replace the order free of charge ... Just fax him the paper with the test results ... How sweet is that ? You should aways test the gear n-e-how , since he could send you DBol when your order was Anavar ... Be smart it's your life !!!

Talking IP china

Here are the Lab test results on the IP gear from the last order , like I said before the Eq was suppost to be 200mg ... But since then he has replaced it ... And the Testoviron 250 from Schering was just a test to see what's what !! You get what you put into it !!! Cheers !
    Attached Files Attached Files

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    74mgs for the eq

Thanks for posting them

wow im so glad i never went with ip.. its a crap shoot its not worth the risk u get with him. i ordered a jug of eq a while back came in a lotion bottle ... that right there scared me away.. stick with UG labs ur way better off bros!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Good old IP, continuing his grand tradition of turning out crap gear. *sigh*

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Yeh kids this thread is a year old

You can thank Geargod for bumping it.

Cool IP china

You guy's are bent on thrashing IP ... Why , I know several of the state side UG labs ... And they've been wrong from time to time ... You can goto places like the UK and Thailand where it's legal and find fakes all day long... British Dragon themselves purchase most of there power'd from the China man as well ... Then you get their underdosed gear ... Brother, I know that's right ! QV's production of gear isn't any cleaner than any of the others also ... It's all a gamble that's why you should spend the hundred dollars and test your gear ... Then we'll all see who's who ! Just because it's in a fancy labeled bottle doesn't mean jack... And IP sends his gear in the lotion bottle to get by Customs ... Who cares as long as it's sterilized , and the gear is cut or made with (BA) Alcohol. So just use the Whataman filter and your set ... Tell you what you guy's that can afford it have your gear tested ... Then well see who's been taking steriods for months and is still only a few pounds up from their original weight ...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Anytime you have a bunch saying to stay away, Stay away! Why take chances since there are plenty of sources with solid reps.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    My firsy cycle was upjohn test and ip dbol and it rocked. I think u r safe with his orals and they are a great deal. Just my .02

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UGL Names are not allowed-bigtrouble_chinesewildman.jpg   UGL Names are not allowed-chinese_man.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information