BEEF is offline Associate Member

coming off a twenty weeker

hey bros searched for the info but could not find it ive been on 500mg test and 400mg eq been off the eq for two weeks, been on test around 19 wks .. did not take hcg i just found a source for it.i took trib around 3 grams
    my question is how should my clomid dosage be

Swellin Guest
    Based on Pheedno's protocol...
    PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

Bump your trib to 4g.

im on week 9 out of a planned 20 weeks with about the same stuff... just upped the test to 750 on week 6. so tell me did you feel stronger throughout the duration or do you think you peaked somewhere in the middle. really curious as to how much you progressed.
    thanks

Swellin Guest
    I just started pct after 21 weeks. I hit a wall around week 11 or 12. Diet was the problem. Increase protein before you increase gear. I switched from test e/deca to prop/tren /var.

Nine times out of ten, if you hit a wall around weeks 8-12...you are still eating like the guy that weighed 18 pounds less. You are eating enough to maintina. You need to eat enough to grow like a guy trying to add another 18 pounds.

to be honest my diet was right for the first 6 or 7 weeks ,i uped my calories and so beter results ,my gains were slow but steady all muscle not much water at all i guess it was the eq stoping me from gaining water around week twelve to still is when i felt it the most i loved the test eq combo i had gyno real bad i my first cycle of test sus i was taking 40mg ed of nolv this time used for like two weeks in the start no problems .i will do this cycle again good luck bro

i hate to say this but i want to keep my bodyfat to a minimum... im getting between 250 and 300 grams of protien a day and good quality carbs. im 6'1 and 225 with a bf % around 18, i have gained about 7 pounds in 9 weeks and have lost some fat too. i have a 4g kit of tren waiting to convert... should i run this the last ten weeks? btw sorry if i hijacked your thread beef.

you could but i would cut calories and up cardio if it was me i would save it for next time . if your wanting to lower body fat some clen would work im doing that after pct or

Thread Information