TapUouT is offline New Member

breaking the ice with a source @ the gym

I need some advice, how should i approach a possible source at my gym? i dont really look the part ( 5-10 175LBS. ) so i dont want the guy to think im a cop or just some jackass. How do i get into a conversation about juice with out freaking him out? how have you guys done it on the past with your sources?
    thx for what ever ideas you have...

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    smoke a joint with him, thats what i did

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i would never use a local source... don't like messing with the dealers

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    lmao

true story

promiscio is offline Member
    Start talking with him and mention you did a cycle, even if you havent. If he is a source he might make ya an offer...

find out first and make sure he is a source, dont assume anything

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i would get to know him better for a few weeks/months, ask if you could work out with him every once in a while, and then ask.

just my opinion.
    Last edited by nickrizz; 05-24-2004 at 08:12 PM.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    That always works great. Dont just go up to him and ask him b/c he wont tell you sh*t, I know i wouldnt if someone aproached me. Try to become friends with him and then there will be no problem.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i have yet to ask the people inthe gym, no one looks jacked so i dont want to assume. my old gym there were a lot of juiced up powerlifters but i hardly go their anymore and theyv kinda known me since i was a kid, they even traind my mum. il be kinda embarrassed to ask them for a source. it can get pretty akward.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Train hard and often, people will start to notice you....then from there make buddies..someone in the gym will hook you up, but don't go and just ask someone, thats how u get scammed.

start asking him for a spot on your heavy sets, say thanx and then start some sort of conversation as your leaving.if you start a convo while your training he'll probably get pissed cuzz i know i would.DO NOT START A CONVO ABOUT A CYCLE.that **** happend to a buddy of mine and it was the cop who was coming on to him, he got ****ed in the ass hard.

start a convo about training and diet instead, ask him advice.after a little time goes by then tell him youve been hitting it balls to the wall but your body isnt responding too well.THEN, maybe you can bring it up like "ive been researching(insert roid here) and i might go ahead with it....."

thats all you can do bro.if you go OFF that trail then either your gonna make urself look like a jackass or you will get a source but he will jack the prices on you.

good luck

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I go to 24 hour fitness and have only seen TWO guys bigger than me. Pretty sad.
    I go late at night so maybe that is the reason. I dont think I would trust going up to someone personally. Id rather get it in the mail. At least that way, there is "SOME" deniability and escape. Being set up physically cant be gotten out of in court.
    There was a guy at club I sorta know who was wearing a DECA SUSTANON shirt. I almost asked him if he had anything but he was never alone long enough. Then I forgot about it.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I go late at night so maybe that is the reason. I dont think I would trust going up to someone personally. Id rather get it in the mail. At least that way, there is "SOME" deniability and escape. Being set up physically cant be gotten out of in court.
    There was a guy at club I sorta know who was wearing a DECA SUSTANON shirt. I almost asked him if he had anything but he was never alone long enough. Then I forgot about it.

panabolic is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Deca sustanon shirt? was the guy huge?

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TapUouT
    I need some advice, how should i approach a possible source at my gym? i dont really look the part ( 5-10 175LBS. ) so i dont want the guy to think im a cop or just some jackass. How do i get into a conversation about juice with out freaking him out? how have you guys done it on the past with your sources?
    thx for what ever ideas you have...
    Some of the best sources ARE the cops, such hypocrisy, LOL. . .
    -Especially the corrections officers; I know a couple personally that are on the Juice and I know of a bunch of them at the gym that are on as well.

Get to know the dude a bit first, do some small talk; If he's a source he'll be friendly towards a potential customer.
    There is no magic formula to approaching someone you just have to feel the person out for yourself.

Put yourself in "the source's" shoes, what behaviour would be a red flag to you? -A guy that runs around shooting his mouth off indiscriminately about juice is a risk to himself and you. -No body wants to deal with a "needy" and desperate person. -A cop probably only has so much time allowed on his payroll to work on busting you plus he probably goes from gym to gym. So a dude that's been around for a while would be a safer bet etc. . .
    You get my point, MrM

Thread Information