nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs down worst scammer ever

This is a long story, but a good and informative one.

when i was 14, i had a neighbor who moved back in with his parents that was/is a personal trainer. i thought he was huge. i started talking to him and he gave me so much great info. He gave me suppliments for free and bought me bodybuilding shirts and took me out to eat..(scammer part is coming up soon). He was like a brother. for 2 years we were best friends. Then he told me to get bigger i should take some stuff (he called it). So at 16 i gave him a lot of money and i started taking growth. he only gave me 2 vials in the kit and said the rest he was going to use becuase i didnt need them all (i paid for the whole kit)
    so far he convinced a 16 year old to do a cycle of gh and already took 3/4 of it for himself.
    i could tell you all the other times he ripped me off before i smartened up, but ill spare you. lets just say he ripped me off for over $2100 before i was even 18.
    sorry but i needed to vent a little it sucks how someone you trust a lot would screw you over to make some extra money.

ps: he said he trains people with charles poliquin, lee priest and he supplies all the as/growth for the us soccer team, all while living with his parents.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    This is a long story, but a good and informative one.

when i was 14, i had a neighbor who moved back in with his parents that was/is a personal trainer. i thought he was huge. i started talking to him and he gave me so much great info. He gave me suppliments for free and bought me bodybuilding shirts and took me out to eat..(scammer part is coming up soon). He was like a brother. for 2 years we were best friends. Then he told me to get bigger i should take some stuff (he called it). So at 16 i gave him a lot of money and i started taking growth. he only gave me 2 vials in the kit and said the rest he was going to use becuase i didnt need them all (i paid for the whole kit)
    so far he convinced a 16 year old to do a cycle of gh and already took 3/4 of it for himself.
    i could tell you all the other times he ripped me off before i smartened up, but ill spare you. lets just say he ripped me off for over $2100 before i was even 18.
    sorry but i needed to vent a little it sucks how someone you trust a lot would screw you over to make some extra money.

ps: he said he trains people with charles poliquin, lee priest and he supplies all the as/growth for the us soccer team, all while living with his parents.
    yeah man that pretty much takes the cake, lee priest etc? youl feel for it bro, hell you were young! charge it to experience

barbarian is offline Banned
    ballbat+kneecaps=payback

yea he also asked me to help him raise some money for his mother who has MS (cant spell it). so he asked me to sell some ish to people in my school for him. i got the $ gave it to him and never got the stuff. i lost a good amount of amigos on that deal. I wish i could go back in time.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    ballbat + skull+ spit= payback

i think he is going into the NPC competitions or something, from what i last heard. And the funny thing is he thought he was so big and bad. I went to the olympia this past year and met REAL bodybuilders and they were so down to earth and so cool. not like that ass.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    yea he also asked me to help him raise some money for his mother who has MS (cant spell it). so he asked me to sell some ish to people in my school for him. i got the $ gave it to him and never got the stuff. i lost a good amount of amigos on that deal. I wish i could go back in time.

track that phuck down and give him a whirlwind of a beating

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    do you still see this piece of **** now that youre older?

no he moved pretty far i think i have no contact with him. his parents are still my neighbors but they dont know anything about it, plus they are nice people.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    ballbat+kneecaps=payback
    ROFLMFAO BRO

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    well, you know who he is so get him. take a bat if you need to

okiecocker is offline Junior Member
    and he supplies all the as/growth for the us soccer team
    Well if that were true then I should know the fella. But I can promise u that most the guys, if on anything at all (most truly aren't) all tend to either talk to the team doc or have sources back home. There's only smallllll # that juice. I mean very small.

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    you should be thanking him that you didn't do too much s*** at that young age should you not? Personally if I was that ignorant and young I'd be happy as hell he ripped me off, looking back it later.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    He gave a 16 y/o growth hormone ? Wow! Now thats a sick **** right there.

i think him not bringing it up or just saying no if i brought it up would be sufficient, he didnt have to take a 16 year olds money.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    How does a 16 year old raise two grand? When I was 16 I was making minimum wage at a gas station and barely making enough for my six-pack of beer on the weekend.

i was working while i was in school for my uncle at feasts and making 10/hr, plus i had money from savings from when i was little (comunion, conformation).

the funny thing was, his stuff (the stuff i actually got) was mostly real and dirt cheap, the growth was, and so was the dbol . The sust was fake. but like i said when i paid for $400 worth of stuff i got $75 worth of stuff.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    payback is a b----!!

Thread Information