Johnny Italia is offline New Member

What's a good starter cycle?

Hey dudes-
    I tried some deca , about 1.5 cc's, 2 times a week for 4 weeks and didn't notice anything substantial. Then I ran out and my 2nd order never arrived. Damn pharma1!!! Anyway, I want to try again, and I'm wondering if I should use more deca than 1.5 cc's, some sustenon or dianabol or some other product. I'm 5'5, 145 lbs and eat 5 or 6 times a day, small good meals.

I was considering using the sustenon/deca example cycle here on this site, listed under "cycles for the novice" but there seems to be confusion as to usage of the clomid. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    WHAT IS YOUR AGE AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING OUT

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    just like JJ said above, at 5'5'' 145 you need to back up where you are coming from before anyone is going to help you select a cycle. see the guys on this board are actually looking out for you by telling you that you should try and change your diet, you workout routine, your priorities and see if you grow. i am 5'5'' 170 and none of that is from juice. although i decided to start a cycle it was because i felt i was dedicated and educated enough to do so.
    also, it is not just the gear that gives you the gains - it is you. deca works as a protein synthsis activator. therefore you must eat a hell of a lot protein for it to even work! so you see your diet and your workout plans are esential to get good growth. like JJ said, sadly, this does consume your life and when you chose to do a cycle it should. noone wants to waste all the time effort and money they are putting into this right?
    so sit back, ask questions, but dont be stupid. chosing to do a cycle is not an easy decision like i think you may this it is. it is a difficult one that will come with disasterous consequences if you dont expect the unexpected, plan for your entire cycle, change your daily habits to fit those that are needed for a cycle etc.
    research anties such as nolvadex and proviron . and look at the posts on this board about clomid for post cycle.
    seriously though bro, give us your stats, workout history, where you are coming from and where you want to go and we will try to help. but think before you act.
    MM

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Some more progress could be made naturally. However, he is only 5'5" so, I'm not sure what 145 would look like on that frame. How long have you been training?
    Well, whatever you decide to do, I like test/d-bol/Liquidex for a beginner. You can get some serious size out of that, some sreious strength and you can keep it with proper diet and training.

Many thanks for your responses. To answer some questions, I am 30. My frame is small, as you would expect at 5'5 and 145 lbs, but I am not thin. I look about average size for this height.

I workout 3 or 4 times a week doing basic power movements, very intensely. My calories are at about 3000 to 3500 a day.

The Iron Game Guest
    I would recommend some research on testosterone 8 weeks worth at 500mgs/wk. I would also recommend it be a fast acting ester (prop) which does have its downfalls (every other day injections) but on the plus side you will notice things in days as opposed to weeks. Also have an anti aromatase or anti estrogen if you cant get the first. Clomid post cycle

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    at 5'5, that weight would not look bad. and at 30, i'd think you would have enough maturity to make this move if you thought you where ready.
    IMO, go with a long acting test such as enanthate , as someone knew to gear, you want the least amount of injections you can get! t200 and dbol . 10 weeks. afterthe 1st 4 weeks, drop the dbol. gowith 30-40 mgs dbol per day. go 400 mgs a week on the test, except for weeks 4,5,6 bump it up to 600 mgs, then back down to 400. go with clomid 3 weeks after your last test injection. have an ant-e on hand also.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    That's what I'm talking 'bout. 'cept I might not taper back down in the last week, but that's me. Trust me bro, you'll love that cycle.

Great cycle BK...... hmmm your initials look like Burger King... Damn it! Now I'm hungry again!!!!!!! I think my damn fridge is already empty!!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: What's a good starter cycle?

Originally posted by Johnny Italia
    Then I ran out and my 2nd order never arrived. Damn pharma1
    Not a flame JI just a golden rule of juicing...NEVER start a cycle until you have all of your gear (and that includes clomid, nolva or arimidex , milk thistle etc....)

dumblucky is offline Member

Re: Re: What's a good starter cycle?

Originally posted by Pete235

Not a flame JI just a golden rule of juicing...NEVER start a cycle until you have all of your gear (and that includes clomid, nolva or arimidex, milk thistle etc....)
    yup... most people that say this are talking from experience
    anything can happen

How much Clomid Big Kev, and how long should I take it? I picked up some test, dbol and clomid. Clomid is an anti est, right? Is this all I need or should I have something else?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out the clomid facts in the educational threads section. You still need either novladex or arimidex , arimidex being the better choice. Run 0.25 mg of arimidex throughout your cycle.
    If you experience a lot of water retention or feel signs of gyno, bump it up to 0.5 mg a day. Estrogen related sides effect everyone differently.

Okay, but at what stage do I take this?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take arimidex day 1 through clomid.

Wow, that's quite a bit! So if I'm on a 10 week cycle, I need to take a daily dose 7 days a week, all 10 weeks?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Seems to take about 4 weeks just to get the Test/Deca Cycle kicking. Strong as hell the first weeks but no growth until after the 4th. That's just my very limited experience.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    YUP.

Run some EQ 400 with that.

What is EQ?

Why not run Test Cyp and Deca for a beginner cycle. Then some HCG or Clomid afterwards. Plain old diet, exercise and Bang for the Buck in the begining. 20-30 shots total (10 with insulin pins).

Week 1-10 400mg Test Cyp/400mg Deca
    Week 12-14 1000 i.u HCG ed for 10 days

Cheap, effective, not many shots to do.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 02-09-2002 at 01:16 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Good starter cycle:

Week 1-16 10gm Creatine ED
    Week 1-52 10gm Glutamine ED

I checked on the arimidex . It's a bit above my price range, being $229.00! What if I try the Novladex. What kind of dosage would I use? It's sold in 28 mg size pills.

Methuselah, thanks for the suggestions but I already spent a fortune on the other stuff!

I understand.

Thread Information