Lee___69 is offline New Member

Importance of Nolvadex?

Hi,

I'll make this quick:

I was planning on doing a cycle and this is what I have:

20mL sustanon 350
    200 dbol tabs
    36 clomid

The gear is legit, but I don't plan to start anything for a while yet. Maybe August. Both my source and another source I know are telling me not to include nolvadex in this cycle

They're saying I don't even need to keep it around and just to save my money.

They say it's because I probably won't need it. Now of course everyone on here or on any board says to make sure to have it anyway, so I'm aware - what I want to know is how truthful is this statement? For those of you who did similar cycles and "kept nolvadex on hand" did you ever need it? I'll buy it if it's likely to happen, but if it's a rare case of needing it, I'll just role the dice. I have two sources so I can get it easily enough if I do need.

So I'm curious who needed it on similar cycles?
    Last edited by Lee___69; 05-24-2004 at 10:46 PM.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    With the dbol you are deff. going to need it. Spend the money and be safe. Or dont spend the money and buy yourself a sexy bra from victorias secret because you will be able to fill it very well.

Musa is offline Associate Member

Smile hi

Is This A Joke??

somedude247 is offline Member
    U need the Nolva forsure bro.......spend the few dollars and have it on-hand just in case....u can't go wrong..u could always save it for later use down the road...

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    typing the word "dbol " makes my nips itch.

No not a joke. Dbol is really powerful and is one of the biggest reasons for Gyno. No bull**** bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    Is This A Joke??
    Yeah, that's what I'm wondering too, but both of my sources are very experienced, so I'm wondering what motivation they would have to lie to me? Maybe to jack up the price when I actually need it

On the topic, you guys are saying to get it, but do you just "keep it on hand" or do you run it concurrently with the cycle? For those of you who "kept it on hand" did you end up using it?

Somebody else was recommended Adex as well, but I want to do this right. I don't want to be cheap and avoid buying gear I'll need, but I don't want to buy stuff I won't use - so the Adex is pretty useless in this case.

Anyone have any experiences with such a cycle? How much nolvadex did you have / use?

And don't worry about me, I've been planning this for a while, and the main reason I posted this was to see if my sources were crazy - now I'm thinking they are or misinterpreted my questions. I won't TOUCH any of this stuff until I have it planned out perfectly. So relax guys, I'm not as clueless as this post might come across
    Last edited by Lee___69; 05-24-2004 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac
    typing the word "dbol" makes my nips itch.
    Type nolvadex it will make it go away

Froggy is offline Member
    Bro, really...If you end up at some point in your cycle with gyno type troubles, you would give any amount of $$$ to get rid of it...AND...anti-e's like nolvadex , arimidex , proviron ..etc..Thats what you will battle it with. Tell your sources you want some, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Type nolvadex it will make it go away
    LOL

I was planning my cycle like this:

Weeks 1-4: dbol 25mg / day

The sustanon 350 might be 1/2cc EOD, but I still need to work that out...I plan to do a lot more reading first. My major concern was the nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Bro, really...If you end up at some point in your cycle with gyno type troubles, you would give any amount of $$$ to get rid of it...AND...anti-e's like nolvadex, arimidex, proviron..etc..Thats what you will battle it with. Tell your sources you want some, really.
    I think I'm seeing my sources motivation now ...thanks for confirming.

What's the best amount to ask for?

enough for 20mg ed, but only take 10. If you see signs of gyno then up it to 40mg ed until they go away and then take 20mg for the rest of the cycle

Musa is offline Associate Member

Smile hi

why not 20 ED right away???

i dont find myself needing anymore than 10ed. Until PCT then you want to bump it up to 20ed. If you want to start at 20mg ed it might be overkill it depends on what your body is telling you.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    yah and if you dont get it .. and then you do get gyno ... then your gonna be a poor schlep like myself who had to quit his cycle and lose everything and has fricken mini juggs still using 80mg a day for 3 weeks NOW

fack ... i'm gonna go fricken PUKE

Thread Information