r2ii is offline Junior Member

anabolics over the counter ...

Whats up bros?

I dont know if any of you are from the RI area, but about 3-4 weeks back a local fitness supplier (similiar to GNC minus the horse ****) called fitness technologies had one of their very respected employees(who ive talked to many times and fully respect his advice) get arrested for selling AS over the counter. Huge surprise to me, he never once mentioned using/selling to me. He made the mistake of selling to some young kid whos parents found his gear and turned him into the police. They "of course" let him go when he told to po-po the name of the person he got it from. Moral of the story.. dont deal with morons.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    good moral. However if you are a dealer dont deal to minors. For the sake of everyone else you deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    good moral. However if you are a dealer dont deal to minors. For the sake of everyone else you deal with.
    Very true, to be honest.. I dont think he was a minor, he just happened to still be living @ home. Who knows exactly, I;m just glad I never talked AS with him

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    that guy at the fitness place prob rode the short bus to school everyday. selling Sch. III drugs at work. some people can seriously be so stupid that it amazes me....

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    that guy at the fitness place prob rode the short bus to school everyday. selling Sch. III drugs at work. some people can seriously be so stupid that it amazes me....
    Couldn't agree more

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i am from boston, but never heard of that happening in RI, im shure it would be on the news if that happened, but once i heard in the news in Texas some guy was selling cocaine out of the drive through at a burger king...

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    i am from boston, but never heard of that happening in RI, im shure it would be on the news if that happened, but once i heard in the news in Texas some guy was selling cocaine out of the drive through at a burger king...
    Yeah it was on the news here in providence.. i dunno if it got up to ya'll in boston.

Quote Originally Posted by r2ii
    Yeah it was on the news here in providence.. i dunno if it got up to ya'll in boston.
    probably, probably not...i wouldn;t doubt your story though there are alot of retards here in the new england area i must admid...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I used to work at outback where the guy working the drive thru sold weed and meth.

gator1298 is offline New Member
    I'm 10 mins from providence didnt hear anything about that. What an idiot.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    I did that and went to prison for 4 years. No lie, but it was a McDonalds. I was 18, wasn't too bright at 18 as you can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I did that and went to prison for 4 years. No lie, but it was a McDonalds. I was 18, wasn't too bright at 18 as you can see.
    live and learn bro, your lucky you only got 4 years, how much htey catch you with? a big timer from the old neighbourhood just recently got caught with 11 ki's and is looking at like 12 years...

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing ever comes out good selling to minors...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    some guy was selling coke from the bakery at a supermarket here (UK) it made the papers and everything :|

Thread Information