edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

should my bro wait?

i need some opinions from the bros. my bro recently was on wk 10 test e eod of a planned 20 wk cycle he was going to add fina at wk 12. on the monday of wk 11 he busted his wife screwin her ex. he hasnt injected in 2 wks but has continued his workouts to relieve stress he is now facing reality without his wife and wants to continue his cycle. i told him do his pct wait at least 10 wks and start again. but he is determined to continue where he left off so i told him to at least wait until the bros hear the situation. he was married 4 yrs so this kinda screwed him up. what would u bros do continue or pct and wait all opinions will be appreciated.

Time to start pct.. imo.
    whataslut

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    start pct. once he has normal levels again, hit up another cycle.jmo though.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i need some opinions from the bros. my bro recently was on wk 10 test e eod of a planned 20 wk cycle he was going to add fina at wk 12. on the monday of wk 11 he busted his wife screwin her ex. he hasnt injected in 2 wks but has continued his workouts to relieve stress he is now facing reality without his wife and wants to continue his cycle. i told him do his pct wait at least 10 wks and start again. but he is determined to continue where he left off so i told him to at least wait until the bros hear the situation. he was married 4 yrs so this kinda screwed him up. what would u bros do continue or pct and wait all opinions will be appreciated.
    that's messed up, but i'm not ruining a cycle for any reason

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    I'd say run the pct now, and then come back with massive bulker for the next cycle so he can take that guy out with one look at him.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    Since he was injecting eod he was prob taking prop or sust. I would recommend starting pct... Help him out with pct and let him get back on in a few months...

inevitable is offline Member
    imo i would start pct.... then wait 10-12 weeks do a crazy bulking cycle and go **** dude up!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    that's messed up, but i'm not ruining a cycle for any reason
    I agree, plus when Iam coming off a cycle I feel in the dumps
    he dosen't want anymore depression right now.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    it looks like we all agree. it wont take much convincing cause im the one that injects cause he wont touch the pin. thanks for the feedback bros!

p.s. he tried to get a hold of old dude but he cant find him anywhere! he was gonna let that rage out but i think his soon to b x told that mf that my bro was cycling and he freaked.

Thread Information