Bigmanottawa is offline New Member

dbol taken alone or not advice !

Question i was thinking about taking some dbol but but some people are saying not to take it alone what else should i take it with ? i mean yall are saying test whats test can anyone give me an example. thanks.

holla is offline New Member
    take testosterone ethanate with it, run it for 10 weeks at 500 mg, while running 30 mg of dbol for 6 weeks, that is my advice

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    if you don't know that test is testosterone and are a male, that is kinda sad....please don't do steroids ....and don't take dbol alone

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol if you dont know what test is, haha

but yea dbol alone is a very poor choice

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    if you don't know that test is testosterone and are a male, that is kinda sad....please don't do steroids....and don't take dbol alone

This is forum where people help others !!!! if u dont feel like chipping in and being neggetaive why dont u just dont reply !!!!!!!! i mean it be simple. if u can provide advice DONT !!!! BIG deal i didnt know what TEST is and i cant take juice because i dunno what test LOL. I mean where do i start then??? ture we all have to be expertise like u where when u started. Yeah **** n right !!!!!!!! thanks for all other advise.

if you don't know that test is testosterone and are a male, that is kinda sad....please don't do steroids....and don't take dbol alone

This is forum where people help others !!!! if u dont feel like chipping in and being neggetaive why dont u just dont reply !!!!!!!! i mean it be simple. if u can provide advice DONT !!!! BIG deal i didnt know what TEST is and i cant take juice because i dunno what test LOL. I mean where do i start then??? ture we all have to be expertise like u where when u started. Yeah **** n right !!!!!!!! thanks for all other advise.

This is forum where people help others !!!! if u dont feel like chipping in and being neggetaive why dont u just dont reply !!!!!!!! i mean it's simple. if u cant provide advice DONT !!!! BIG deal i didnt know what TEST is and i cant take juice because i dunno what test LOL. I mean where do i start then??? true we all have to be expertise like u where when u started. Yeah **** n right !!!!!!!! thanks for all other advise.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmanottawa
    Question i was thinking about taking some dbol but but some people are saying not to take it alone what else should i take it with ? i mean yall are saying test whats test can anyone give me an example. thanks.
    Take it with 400-500mgs test.... ANy test

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Take it with 400-500mgs test.... ANy test
    Any test but sus or omadren. Bro take a look at the profiles on the main page and check out the education threads. But take your time dont rush into this, its not for the novice. What are your stats age weight training exp etc.

I am 26 350 Lbs but it's not really for me i am on ECA rigth i want to lose alot of weight before starting anything i have been training for over 8 years but i just restarted after a 2 year of period. I ask that question about dbol because a budie of my uses it alone and i was wondering if it was good or not. I would need Strenght right now more then anything anyone as sugestion.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

sorry for my tons of mystakes that type i am french canadian lol. thanks yall for the advise finally positive one

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Dude, you dont have to flip out. These guys are telling you the truth, seriously if you dont know what Testosterone is you definatly DO NOT need to be doing steroids right now. At least get a basic knowledge of steroids before you attempt to ask questions.
    I know what Testosterone is i was wondering what people meant by TEST and now i know i dindt mean to flip but i dont need negetive advice.

barbarian is offline Banned
    I am 26 350 Lbs but it's not really for me i am on ECA rigth i want to lose alot of weight before starting anything i have been training for over 8 years but i just restarted after a 2 year of period. I ask that question about dbol because a budie of my uses it alone and i was wondering if it was good or not. I would need Strenght right now more then anything anyone as sugestion.

sorry for my tons of mystakes that type i am french canadian lol. thanks yall for the advise finally positive one
    diablo look up

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    ook bro....at 35-40% body fat, a cycle is the last thing you need right now. steroids aew serious and by the looks of it you are look ing for a easy way out. well theres no easy way, just judging by the way you eat you are in no way serious about training. at 40% bodyfat you will need to loose just under 100lbs to get down to 15% DONT TAKE STEROIDS DIET AND CARDIO IS THE BEST FOR YOU NOW!!

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    Posting the same thing 3 times in a row like you did above is rude and obnoxious. At least you accomplished something.....

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    USE THE SEARCH BUTTON BRO!!!, then post a question if you still didnt find an answer and people will respond. In your case I would search for "dbol only cycle" and see what comes up. there is no such thing as a stupid question, just an un educated one, but when 9 million people have already asked the same question, it gets to be pretty annoying.

This is forum where people help others !!!! if u dont feel like chipping in and being neggetaive why dont u just dont reply !!!!!!!! i mean it's simple. if u cant provide advice DONT !!!! BIG deal i didnt know what TEST is and i cant take juice because i dunno what test LOL. I mean where do i start then??? true we all have to be expertise like u where when u started. Yeah **** n right !!!!!!!! thanks for all other advise.

is anyone else catching that this man is obese? and should be no where near any type of steroids , they will cause more harm then good

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    please no sust for your 1st time.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    No steroids until you drop bodyfat percentage.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    he says its not for him, but who knows? First he says its for his buddy the at the end he says he really needs strength right now.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    is anyone else catching that this man is obese? and should be no where near any type of steroids, they will cause more harm then good

i dunno if ur catching what i am saying but i am not that fat i have been working out for 8 years total on and of and i am not taking any roids i was asking that question cause my buddie is taking some dbal alone ! and by posting 3 time that was an error i didnt mean to sorry.

thanks for all the reply i dont intend to take any roids until i am down to 200 Lbs i am just looking for advise cause i have alot of buddies that does some and just wondering if what there doing is safe thanks yall didnt mean to be rude in anyways

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    The d-bol will harm their liver if used for an extended amount of time. d-bol easily converts to estrogen which can cause many side effects. They will get strength gains, but will loose it again after discontinuation.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    The fact that you have been working out for 8 years is not doubtful but you just specifically said you just started working out after 2 years of not lifting.

Another thing you said is your not interested in doing steroids which is completly stated right here in this quote.

The dangers of cycling right now would be horrendous with your % of BF and the 2 years you have been off the weights. Further more those 8 years of training were completly wasted by the two years of being in a catabolic phase.

THANK YOU

Thread Information