1st shot of winny

Whats up guys need a little more information on the winny. I just took my first shot of winny well I guess I drank it with some tea. Is there a best time to take it? how fast does it kick in? Can you feel it kick in like sus 250? My reading dosent tell personal experinces.

Fast R

bunmpage

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Winney kicks in preatty quick, for me it did any ways. but if i were you dont drink it i have found that you dont get the full effect of it becasue it goes thru your liver twice. what are you taking the winney with and what are your stats just curious i am starting my thris week of sustanon and winney cycle.

peace out

BullDogg20

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    bulldog- how's thing going in your cycle so far. Post results for us. Cause I'm gonna do a similar cycle but adding Eq. How musch Sus you doin a week? Lates bro.

Im doing a deca / sus/winny stack with hcg and clomid

wk 1 - 12 deca 400mg
    wk 1 - 8 sus 500mg
    wk 6-7 500iu ed hcg total 7000iu's
    wk 5 - 12 50mg ed
    post clomid

Fast R

so far this cycle is doing amazing for me. in two weeks i have gained approximently 5 lbs but i see great results in strenght and muscle hardness. i feel the sustanon really kicking in right now and i think i will staret to put on some good size. i am running sustanon 250 1 amp every 5-6 days and winney every other day

Fast R how far are you into your cycle? what result, any sides? good luck! may great gains be upon you- lates

Right on BullDogg, good to hear. No sides? How long you been on, and going? Good luck-get huge

I havent seen any side effects yet except a little aggresion, but i am kinda aggresive anyways. i have 5 more weeks two go

i want to put togeather a cutting cycle that will get me ripped any one have any thoughts

Iwant2besolid2, I'm in 5th week of 12 ..gained about 15-18 lbs and it feels great. Im starting to get tired during the day and I get flu symptoms lately. This happened before but it'll pass. I wish this cycle wouldn't end

Fast R

Damn I'm siked to start mine. I just don't want to deal with any hair loss or crazy shit. I'm gonna get some Liquidex, so no trouble with gyno. Wishing solid gains to both of you. - lates Iwana

Thread Information