PowerC is offline Junior Member

quick question on clomid/injection

when clomid or novadex is purchased from a research site do they need to be mix with anything before injected. Also what size pins are they injected with and whats a good spot for the injection. thanks

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerC
    when clomid or novadex is purchased from a research site do they need to be mix with anything before injected. Also what size pins are they injected with and whats a good spot for the injection. thanks

I would suggest you not inject them at all. They are orals. You just measure the correct amount and drimk it.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant believe what i just heard. They even say right on them not to be injected. I say if you didnt know this then you better research a bit more before you even start to use them.

PowerC is offline Junior Member
    i just ordered them i havent got the bottles yet, to be used with first cycle. Still new here bro

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Please don't inject those... Definitely do some searching on the site before you go any further.. I'd hate to see what you actually know about Sauce if you thought Research chems were injectable.. Not a flame bro.. Just want to make sure you don't kill yourself.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I can see were everyone thinks you need more research but for years I used orals from a source and when I ordered my first research chem I wondered the same thing. They have to say not for human use to be legal.

Thread Information