Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

t3 for women????dosing question

just wanted some feedback on dosing t3 for a girl. my brother's girl wants to lose some weight and my brother has some extra cytomel . she is drug free and doesnt plan on doing any cycles or sticking herself with pins. she just wants something that will help her with her diet and exersice regime. if she does t3, will cyceon's method of up 4 days, 6 days constant, and down for 10 days work? she plans on running it for 3 weeks.

day 1:1 tab
    day 2:2 tabs
    day 3:3 tabs
    day 4-9:4 tabs
    day 10-21 taper down 3,3,2,2,2,1,1,1,.5,.5,.5

any opinions would be helpful

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    i dont think she should use it. just keep her on diet and cardio.

ulter is offline Associate Member
    I agree with madmaniac that the best idea is to skip it, for a lot of reasons.
    It's better that she uses 25mcg/day for 6 weeks than playing around with a pyramid.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    T3 isn't the best for women

JohnnyB

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    My girl friend runs t3 quite often at 1mcg per lb of body weight, that's what it takes to get her into the optimal range. but she goes 7 days on followed by 5 days off, then repeating this several times till the desired weight is lost. The key is to monitor her basal body temp...goto "testing your thyroid function" for instructions on how to do this. make sure to read "thyroid post cycle therapy " as well. There is no difference whether you are male or female when it comes to metabolic rate, peoples bodies burn the greatest amount of fat at a certain basal temp, which has nothing to do with saying women should take less. your aiming for a RT between 97.6 - 98.2 for optimal fat loss O'natural, with the aid of t3 it's closer to 98.2 - 98.8 deg F...if you go above 98.8 then decrease the dose slightly..if you stay below 98.0 then increase the dose slightly.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    thanks. i'll tell my bro to just have her skip the donuts

ttuPrincess Guest
    you could try some clen .. its "safer" then t3 IMO... but diet and cardio are the main ingridents here.. AND TIME!!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    T3 has less side effects IMO...t3 is already naturally occuring in your body, clen is foreign? most people complain of shakes tremors, palpitations, insomnia, and the list goes on...with t3 the only side effects are ignorance, if properly monitored there should be zero side effcets unless you consider fat loss a side effect!

Thread Information