Thread: "safest" test

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member

"safest" test

Was wondering what kind of test you guys think is easiest on the sides. I already have gyno from puberty, and starting to thin out on the crown...so dont want to make these worse. Also want to avoid water retention as much as possible. Something that will stack well with Anavar too. What do u guys think?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    Was wondering what kind of test you guys think is easiest on the sides. I already have gyno from puberty, and starting to thin out on the crown...so dont want to make these worse. Also want to avoid water retention as much as possible. Something that will stack well with Anavar too. What do u guys think?
    All test are going to have about the same sides. As for water retentions your best bet is to use nolva and l-dex throughout the cycle. The best test for least amount of water retention is prop, but that requires ed injection....

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    go with test en. and imo use 20mg of nolva/ed

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I agree with what has already been said. Sust/ Test blends are reported to give more sides due to unstable blood levels, but I have never used it so I don't know....

dangit is offline Member
    test is test. All the same as long as you inject them at the right intervals.

If you have gyno, then try leaning out a while first before doing a cycle. That's what I'd do. I've never gotten gyno from taking test.

Might just be extra fat deposits.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    as dangit said test is test. i would think doseages and what anti'es you are running play the big variables.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    sepjuice nailed it. all test is the same... unless you're injecting at improper intervals. shoot sust 2x every week will give you more sides than shooting enth 2x everyweek. anti-e's and dosages are the real determinants of sides as long as you're running it properly. the ester you choose doesnt really matter too much.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    exactly. Use gear right and you should be cool. Prop is the least prone to give you gyno and retains the least water. Anti-E's will fix the man boob prob's bro

would nolva be enough to take with prop? What would be a good dosage for a begining cycle?

Prop should be run everyday. So a bottle will only last you about two weeks. You will need more. I am not a very good teacher on anti's i have never run them sorry bro

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    how do u know u have gyno>? what is it like ? Or do u just have tittys from being fat?

you can feel some sensitivity in your nips and you will have little bumps behind them as well

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    you can feel some sensitivity in your nips and you will have little bumps behind them as well
    I was asking the dude who started the post. I wanna know how he knows that he grew up with gyno but thanks dude lol

Well Ive been told by docs that I have it. My nipples are really puffy, and there is some hard tissue behind them. My chest looks good when my nips are hard, but my nipples suck! I hear yohimburn can help redus ethe puffiness.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    would nolva be enough to take with prop? What would be a good dosage for a begining cycle?

10 mgs ed with the nolva... first cycle, id recommen test enth over the prop - 400 mgs - 500 mgs ew depending on your size.

would test enth go well with anavar ?

Thread Information