Thread: trimbalon

greg101 is offline New Member
    Has anyone ever heard of trenbolone ?
    Last edited by greg101; 05-25-2004 at 12:56 PM.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greg101
    Has anyone ever heard of TRIMBALON?
    Trim spa, yeah I have heard of that. No just kidden. Do you mean trenbolone , or fina... Because that we can help you with....

greg101 is offline New Member
    yeah thats it, trenbolone ! What I was wondering was I just got off a deca 300mg/wk and Sus250 500mg/wk cycle about 2 months ago, good results for my first one. I have a friend that a talked to and I was going to give Trenbolone and test 200 a try for my next cycle, good or bad? Can I throw Winny in there too at the end to really harden up?
    Last edited by greg101; 05-25-2004 at 12:56 PM.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greg101
    yeah thats it, trenbolone! What I was wondering was I just got off a deca 300mg/wk and Sus250 500mg/wk cycle about 2 months ago, good results for my first one. I have a friend that a talked to and I was going to give Trenbolone and test 200 a try for my next cycle, good or bad? Come I throw Winny in there too at the end to really harden up?
    I wouldn't recommned tren for a second cycle. A little hard on the body. If I was u I would run a test/deca or a test/eq cycle and maybe throw in some dbol to jump start the cycle. But I wouldn't go with tren now. Feel free to ask opinions on which gear to use... This is a great second cycle

1-14 600mgs test
    1-13 500mgs eq
    10mgs nolva and .25mgs l-dex throughout cycle
    pct of course.

Feel free to sub deca for eq .... May not be a bad idea to throw in an oral like dbol or anavar >With your experience anavar would be a better choice but is very expensive... Consider 40mgs dbol for first 4wks....

Tren is a rockstar AAS. Depending on whether you have enanthate or acetate will let you know whether your injects are bi weekly or ED. If ED I would start with 50mg/ED and go from there. Just make sure to keep your Test higher than the Tren. Good luck

Thread Information