J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member

Should I Be Using Anti-E's

Hey fellas, help me out a little real quick. I have been doing gear for about two years. I have NEVER used any type of anti. I dont have gyno really. But im scared that one day im gonna start to. How important is it that I take Anti's? What benefits besides preventing Gyno do the anti's have?

Thanks Guys

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    Its everything if you are gyno prone. a-dex and nolvadex will prevent gyno almost all the time. Personally I believe that small doses of test do not require anti-es, except that you should always have nolva on hand. Clomid is still a must IMO.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    if your not gyno prone, most ppl just have anti'es on hand just in case, but other than it helps with water retention, and imo i think its a must for pct.

What is your next cycle going to look like?

T100 Prop. Everyday. Fina about 80mgs a day. What should i take with that?

10mg nolva ed
    .25 mg a/l-dex ed if you want to be extra cautious or if you are trying to cut.

.25 huh? sorry dude im new to the anti's can you explain a little better

If you get liquidex it is 1 mg per ML. so if you take 1/4 of a cc, you will have .25 mg. Tablets are 1 mg so i assume you cut them into quarters.

so i only want to take .25 each day? and take nolvadex too?

custom fit is offline Member
    i'm partial to femera.

Take both if you are really concerned. But take the nolvadex at least with that dose. Ive never used femera but hear it is expensive.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    Hey fellas, help me out a little real quick. I have been doing gear for about two years. I have NEVER used any type of anti. I dont have gyno really. But im scared that one day im gonna start to. How important is it that I take Anti's? What benefits besides preventing Gyno do the anti's have?

Thanks Guys
    If you've cycled for about 2 years and have had no problems, then no, you don't need them--if you continue to run the same cycles at the same doses.

You should keep Nolvadex on hand for one main reason:
    (1) It's the fastest acting anti-e. It will block the estorgen receptors and possibly reduce some of the effects of any gyno you may have suffered. The other well known anti-e's (Proviron , Arimidex , L-dex) do a more thorough job of preventing estrogen by minimizing aromitization (the process by which testosterone changes to estrogen), but they take longer than Nolvadex.

Running an anti-e will help you minimize water retention and maintain a harder look when using products known to produce water weight (dbol , testosterone, etc). Some argue that the reduction of water reduces the strength gains one can make since water in the muscle helps increase your strength to some degree.

Overall, each person is different. Many choose to err on the side of caution by just running nolvadex with a cycle which will minimize the effects of estrogen and help regulate your lipid (cholesterol) levels.

If you feel comfortable doing your cycles without anti-e's go for it. Just have Nolvadex on hand in case of an emergency.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-25-2004 at 05:34 PM.

Tight. That was great advice bro. Much appreciated!!

Thread Information