Thread: Diet Question

eacman65 is offline Member

Diet Question

Sorry im posting this on a steroid question board but this is always the best place for me to go and ask questions cause i get the best feedback so anyways my question is whats a good diet to follow if your really trying to put on the muscle but trying to keep off as much bodyfat as possible. any help would be great thanks.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    Sorry im posting this on a steroid question board but this is always the best place for me to go and ask questions cause i get the best feedback so anyways my question is whats a good diet to follow if your really trying to put on the muscle but trying to keep off as much bodyfat as possible. any help would be great thanks.
    Actually, the best place for this is in the diet section. You might get quick answers in this forum, but not as detailed as the ones you'd get by those who purposely peruse the diet section specifically to discuss diet.

If you want to pack on muscle, then you have to expect to put on fat with it.

You can try to eat 200-500 calories above your maintenance weight. This may keep fat off you, but you might not grow as fast as you wish.

There are ton's of posts about this in the diet section. If you're patient and post questions in the forums in which they belong, you'll probably get far more information than you will by posting in this section.

eacman65 is offline Member
    thanks

Thread Information