Mike P.T. is offline New Member

Hmmmm what do u guys think of a pre-cycle cycle??

i know. i know better, but i just can't take it anymore. i know im supposed to start my full cycle on March 1 but hmmm why can't i start a little bit now. what do you guys think about 30mg d-bol ed til my real cycle starts. then reduce the d-bol dose to 20mg ed once my cycle starts just for another 4 week til the other longer acting ester drugs take full effect. i mean, it's only in a few weeks til march, and the last time i juiced was last summer!!!! ok it's late. im tired,and my d-bol is calling me from inside my drawer. well, what do u guys think? start now or wait?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, you aren't going to like my advice. But if you have waited this long, whats another 4 weeks? Why are you starting on march 1 anyway? Why not just start your cycle now? Is this a precontest cycle. . .trying to time it. . ?

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Bro, you aren't going to like my advice. But if you have waited this long, whats another 4 weeks? Why are you starting on march 1 anyway? Why not just start your cycle now? Is this a precontest cycle. . .trying to time it. . ?

any advice is good advice bro. coming from you especially it's good advice. not a pre-contest stack more like a pre-summer stack. hehehe. i know, i know better and i had everyting planned already and now i have a few hundred d-bol that was handed to me from a friend and it's just sitting there all lonely. i should go comfort it don't u think.

I think that your wasting your hard earned money if you start now, and reduce later. I know your getting horny to start, but doing it this way is not only going to make your D-bol less effective when it counts, but also put a longer strain on your liver than needed. D-bol is a 17-alpha and shouldn't be run any longer than 4-5 weeks. Trust everyone when they say to wait and start everything together. If you carry out the way your going, I guarantee at the end of your cycle you will be wondering if starting early negated some of your growth because you didn't approach it properly, and you’ll kick yourself in the ass.

Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    I think that your wasting your hard earned money if you start now, and reduce later. I know your getting horny to start, but doing it this way is not only going to make your D-bol less effective when it counts, but also put a longer strain on your liver than needed. D-bol is a 17-alpha and shouldn't be run any longer than 4-5 weeks. Trust everyone when they say to wait and start everything together. If you carry out the way your going, I guarantee at the end of your cycle you will be wondering if starting early negated some of your growth because you didn't approach it properly, and you’ll kick yourself in the ass.
    i know bro. i didnt waste any money on it though it was handed to me. i know your intentions are good but let this be known to all that u can most definately take d-bol for more than 4-5 weeks and be ok. i wonder who made up this rule anyway. as long as your takin the liver protectors, drinking lots of water, and don't go on a REALLY high dose for a REALLY long time you will be fine. trust me. yeah it's an individual thing true but i think the whole taking d-bol for longer than a few weeks is harmful for you horror stories got blown way out of proportion. thx for the opinions bro's.

I mean, it ain't gonna kill you. But I don't know if it won't harm you. I here ya about the "rule" for 17aa 4 weeks MAX! I mean, I'm going to run winny for 7 this cyc. So, why should I be "allowed" to run a 17aa for more than another 17aa user?

It's up to you bro, I know you know what you are doing. The final decision is yours, what is the rest of the cycle gonna look like?

True, I agree. The 4-5 week rule is a bit of an exaggeration, but you have to agree that it does put added strain on your liver. Especially for guys who get the bright idea of throwing another 17-alpha into the fray. The biggest point I was trying to make is that you will be underdosing the D-bol when it counts. I see from your location post that you have been around on a couple of other boards, so you have to know that 20ml/day of D-bol is going to give you little more than a pump rather than the muscle building effect that it was meant to. Might as well hit it all at once while your receptors are still fresh. That’s my opinion, you can take it or leave it!

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    what is the rest of the cycle gonna look like?
    **1-4 20mg d-bol ed
    1-10 500mg sus
    1-10 300mg deca
    1-10 200mg equipoise
    12-13 50mg proviron a day (2 doses)
    12-13 100mg clomid first week. 50mg next week.
    1-2/12-15 1mg arimidex every 3rd day
    3-11 1mg arimidex eod
    1-13 6 pills dymetadrine xtreme (2 doses)

** just added. d-bol wasn't part of the original plan

Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    True, I agree. The 4-5 week rule is a bit of an exaggeration, but you have to agree that it does put added strain on your liver. Especially for guys who get the bright idea of throwing another 17-alpha into the fray. The biggest point I was trying to make is that you will be underdosing the D-bol when it counts. I see from your location post that you have been around on a couple of other boards, so you have to know that 20ml/day of D-bol is going to give you little more than a pump rather than the muscle building effect that it was meant to. Might as well hit it all at once while your receptors are still fresh. That’s my opinion, you can take it or leave it!
    yeah im addicted to these boards. hehe yeah im a mod over at smartmuscle and a vet over at elite. thx for the opinions bro i just wanted to see what others thought.

btw - last cycle was 500mg sus a week and 20mg d-bol ed. i gained real nicely. im one of your milder to moderate users in this game. yes, 20mg d-bol gave me a great pump.

I would take arimidex at .5mg ed. I know it has a half life of 50 hours or so, but to keep peak concentration levels high, daily doses usually keep estrogen to a minimum. Shit, I'm taking .5mg arimidex AND 5mg of nolva. . .just to be safe.

That cycle looks good, I would just hold off...and MAYBE start dbol in another 2 weeks so you are running it for 6 instead of 4. Just a thought to ponder, either way, you should see good results. Keep that diet in check, and you will kick some serious ass off this baby. Keep us posted on the results for sure in the "Member's Cycle Results" Forum.

Thread Information