rambo is offline The Lord God

It's about time.

After months of research, I've finally decided to cycle. I made the trip down to mexico and picked up some gear. I'm just having trouble putting together a cycle, so i figured there would be no one better to ask. I mainly wanted to run an EQ/Winny cycle, but i also managed to pick up some cheap Sus 250 by organon while i was down there, so i am contemplating whether or not i should use it as a kickstart, considering i only have 7 1ml shots. I scored some ttokyo winstrol (20 ml, 100mg per ml) and fort dodge eq (50 ml, 50mg per ml). I was planning on drinking the winny 25/mg in the morning, and 25 mid afternoon. Havn't made up my mind on the EQ, though. Got nolva on hand, and clomid for the post. I basically want to maximize what I have, and any help would be much appreciated. Needless to say im having wet dreams just thinking about starting, but im going to wait till I have everything mapped to perfection. Thanks again.

This response isn’t meant to be a flame but don’t let your “Wet Dreams” for starting your gear, cloud your reasoning for using it. You didn’t state your age, or your goals that you have in mind. Personally from what I’ve read, you should sit on that cycle and do a little more research. First of all, you say you want to start off your cycle with a little Sust 250 to give it a “kickstart”. The winny is gonna be the one hitting you first and be gone before the Sust even properly works it’s way into your system. You don’t have near enough gear to work with for a proper cycle (Sustanon for instance should be taken for no less than 8 weeks at 500ml per. That’s more like 16 amps, not 7). My advice to you would be to wait a while and stockpile your resources before making any decisions to use A/S anytime soon. My best advice to you right now is to do another couple of months worth of research.

rambo is offline The Lord God

not a bad idea

Thanks red and your right, would be a good idea to sit on it. Just trying to see what I should work with, and of course I could've started already, but decided to hold off. As far as age and goals, I'm 22, 5'10 and a half, 190. Been working for about 5 years, pretty well built. Im roughly 12% bodyfat, and I'm looking for a size increase basically. Looking to get up to 210, maybe a bit less. As far as the sust goes I was just checking to see if I could implement it somewhere without fouling anything up, but as i thought, probably not the best idea.

If a size and strength increase is basically what you are looking for, then I would be inclined to hold off on the EQ and Winny for a later cycle. In my opinion (and several of the others on this board) if you have access to it, a nice first cycle would be to use the following.

Week 1-4 D-bol 35-40mgs/day
    Week 1-10 Sust 500mgs/week
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mgs/week.

And of course the Clomide post cycle and the usual anti-E’s on hand. Although I’m told that Arimidex works better than Nolvadex as far as Deca is concerned. It’s gonna cost you a couple of bucks, but I guarantee that you will be satisfied with the results. I know this sounds like a lot to you, but it isn’t. It’s better to pay a little more now for proper dosages, then it is to kick yourself in the ass and have to pony up that kind of money the second time around to do it right!

C’mon guys, I can’t be the only one with an opinion here, I’m sure he would like to hear someone elses.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Looks like a good cycle to me.. I am a dbol and deca believer bruther.. In fact, that looks alot like my cycle I am plannin around mid to late spring.
    I agree if you are wanting to put on some size, put the winny down maybe after your cycle when you start loosing your dbol and deca.

Thread Information