rooky7002 is offline Junior Member

Post newbie - steroids and injecting

I im very new to steroids actualy i have not even tried any yet i have read alot of information about them on this great site i.e. side-effects, gains, waterloss ect and also some info on how to inject them correctly but i still have some un-answered question i hope you guys can help clear them up.

1: when injecting it says to draw back the needle and check to see if any blood gets pulled in, if so basical try again. what would be the consequences if you did inject into a blood cell ... ?

2: what would be the best steroid for someone just starting out. my friends at my gym told me to try durabolin or dynabolin, but i thought it best to gather as much info as i can before doing anything.

Thanx for your time,
    The Rooky,

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Pulling back on the needle insures that your not in a bloodvessle. If you were and u injected a number of things could happen...It's not good so make sure u aspirate .
    Deca alone isn't a good cycle.
    Start off with test only cycle, and if your looking to put on some more weight/strenght then stack it with dbol for the first 4 weeks. But that's it. Don't go over 2 compounds the first time around.
    Clomid, nolva etc will be needed.
    Just do a search on "Test only cycles"

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    1-to aspirate , your making sure your not injecting directly into your bloodstream.

2-alot of ppl prefer doing a test only cycle for their first time. more preferably a cyp or enth (because its a constant ester).

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Pulling back on the needle insures that your not in a bloodvessle. If you were and u injected a number of things could happen...It's not good so make sure u aspirate .
    Deca alone isn't a good cycle.
    Start off with test only cycle, and if your looking to put on some more weight/strenght then stack it with dbol for the first 4 weeks. But that's it. Don't go over 2 compounds the first time around.
    Clomid, nolva etc will be needed.
    Just do a search on "Test only cycles"
    Dam mit your fast.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Me and 3 of my best friends all started using at the same time. All four of us took. T200 Enanthate , Norandren 200 and D-Bol 25-35mg's a day on our first cycle. All got big gains and had little or no negative side effects to boot. Take T200 Monday and Thursday 1CC each time you shoot. Take the Nor the same. The D-Bol should be taken evenly throughout the day to keep you body levels constant. Run that for about 10 weeks if you can afford it. You will need two bottles of T and Nor and you will need about 150 D-Bol tabs. Good luck bro

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    Me and 3 of my best friends all started using at the same time. All four of us took. T200 Enanthate, Norandren 200 and D-Bol 25-35mg's a day on our first cycle. All got big gains and had little or no negative side effects to boot. Take T200 Monday and Thursday 1CC each time you shoot. Take the Nor the same. The D-Bol should be taken evenly throughout the day to keep you body levels constant. Run that for about 10 weeks if you can afford it. You will need two bottles of T and Nor and you will need about 150 D-Bol tabs. Good luck bro
    I don't doubt you had good gains but I don't think deca is a good choice for a first cycle. Too harsh on recovery among other things.
    Test/dbol cycle for a newbie is ok in my book. I just don't see over dueing it with harder drugs.

The reason we took Deca with our first cycles was because it will keep the results as good as just about anything. But I do see your point on going smaller with your first cycle.

Its crazy to see the differences in opinions cause everyone out here in SLC hella pushes that cycle as a first for bulking begginers.

rooky7002 is offline Junior Member
    Thanx everyone for the info, i feal a bit more confident about things now. if any one esle has any suggestions about i would love to hear them

thanx again
    The Rooky,

Thread Information