BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Prop General Guideline....

For those having used prop, when did you truly feel it kick in, so to speak? I've been on for five days now, and while I'm not expecting anything monumental thus far, i'd like to know when i can anticipate it....i've heard about 10-14 days are a general guideline when using prop as to when you really "know" you're on.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I was closer to 3 weeks when I felt and saw a increase but for some reason it takes AS a bit longer for me to feel

sooner45 is offline Member
    I'm fixin to start my 4th week and I'd say I felt it about a week ago. Just starting feeling hard and noticed strength gains!!! I love the ****!! and the best thing is I STILL have 7 more weeks to go!!!!!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    how much are you taking and how often? usually after the first week for me i can feel it kicking.(thats with ed injections).

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    i am on my second day...and i feel fu@king great..i know its all mental...but i am so amped for takin roids i love it

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    how much are you taking and how often? usually after the first week for me i can feel it kicking.(thats with ed injections).
    This time around I'm running 100mg ED....

HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    For those having used prop, when did you truly feel it kick in, so to speak? I've been on for five days now, and while I'm not expecting anything monumental thus far, i'd like to know when i can anticipate it....i've heard about 10-14 days are a general guideline when using prop as to when you really "know" you're on.

Well, I only work out each body part about once a week. I noticed a big difference in week two.

Thread Information