Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    sooner45's Avatar
    sooner45 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The big Addison, TX!!!!!
    Posts
    835

    How much B-12??????

    Ok....a few questions:

    I have heard that 500mcg per day is a good dose to mix in(prop in my case). Does that sound about right????

    How do you measure that in MG's???? I am currently doing 75mg Prop ED.

    If anyone knows, the "B12 (Cyanocobalamin) USP 30 ml, 1000 mcg/ml" off of PNP is injectible right?? Not drinkable????

    Thanks guys!!!

  2. #2
    bubbathegut's Avatar
    bubbathegut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    PLZ dont IM me 4 Source's
    Posts
    754
    i have heard from several guys that 500mcg is plenty. 1000mcg is one CC so 500 would be 1/2 cc, this should be correct .............i hope.

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    i have heard from several guys that 500mcg is plenty. 1000mcg is one CC so 500 would be 1/2 cc, this should be correct .............i hope.
    Your correct. I run 500 mcgs ED,sometimes 1000.

  4. #4
    Matto20's Avatar
    Matto20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    576
    sure you can drink it, but you will get a much better effect if you inject it. a MUCH better effect.

  5. #5
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Thats a lot of B12 to take. Wouldnt even 250 mgs of B12 help?

  6. #6
    sooner45's Avatar
    sooner45 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The big Addison, TX!!!!!
    Posts
    835
    Ok I'm fixin to start my Winny.......so if I was doing 75mg Prop, 50mg Winny, and 50mg of B12.......

    #1) Is that ok to put it all in one syringe???

    #2) Is there a certain order I need to draw that up in the syringe???? ex. prop first, winny 2nd, b12 last?????

    #3) Is 2.25c's too much to go in Bi's and delts???

    Thanks Bro's!!

  7. #7
    sooner45's Avatar
    sooner45 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The big Addison, TX!!!!!
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Ok I'm fixin to start my Winny.......so if I was doing 75mg Prop, 50mg Winny, and 50mg of B12.......

    #1) Is that ok to put it all in one syringe???

    #2) Is there a certain order I need to draw that up in the syringe???? ex. prop first, winny 2nd, b12 last?????

    #3) Is 2.25c's too much to go in Bi's and delts???

    Thanks Bro's!!
    Bump for answer. Thanks bro's!!

  8. #8
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Ok I'm fixin to start my Winny.......so if I was doing 75mg Prop, 50mg Winny, and 50mg of B12.......

    #1) Is that ok to put it all in one syringe???

    #2) Is there a certain order I need to draw that up in the syringe???? ex. prop first, winny 2nd, b12 last?????

    #3) Is 2.25c's too much to go in Bi's and delts???

    Thanks Bro's!!
    1# it's fine to put it all in one syringe

    2# who do you figure 50 mgs of b-12?

    3# no certain way to draw it up,just get it in the syringe.

    4#Yes,2 cc's is alot in bi's or delts,unless your very well developed.

  9. #9
    sooner45's Avatar
    sooner45 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The big Addison, TX!!!!!
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    1# it's fine to put it all in one syringe

    2# who do you figure 50 mgs of b-12?

    3# no certain way to draw it up,just get it in the syringe.

    4#Yes,2 cc's is alot in bi's or delts,unless your very well developed.

    500mcg = 50mg right??? Most people say that 500mcg per day is a good dose of B12.

    So once I get it all in the syringe do I need to shake it all up to mix it up or just leave it like it is? Or will it matter either way??? Thanks! Bro's!

  10. #10
    fabry is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,349
    [QUOTE=sooner45]500mcg = 50mg right??? Most people say that 500mcg per day is a good dose of B12.

    no!

  11. #11
    fabry is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,349
    my no! is referring to your bad maths! lol

    1mcg=1/1000mg

  12. #12
    sooner45's Avatar
    sooner45 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The big Addison, TX!!!!!
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    my no! is referring to your bad maths! lol

    1mcg=1/1000mg

    LOl...now I'm confused! I though 500mcg is = to 1/2 c??? So isnt 1/2 c = .5mg??? Please correct me if I'm wrong cause all this **** really confuses me!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •