redwizza is offline Associate Member

if you could only choose one of the two cycles...

which of these two cycles would you PREFER, not necesarily like, to do, and plz tell us why. in both cycles, u will see that test will only be used at a base level dose. this is an attempt to avoid any libido side effects, and to try to maintain maximum vascularity and hardness.

1st cycle:
    1-12>test enanthate 350mg pw
    1-12>tren 35mg pd
    1-8> dbol 30mg pd
    1-12> proviron 50mg pd
    9-14> 750iu hcg every 5 days
    11-18>clomid

2nd cycle:
    1-12>test enanthate 350mg pw
    1-11> deca 400mg pw
    1-8> dbol 25mg pd
    1-12> proviron 50mg pd
    9-14> 750iu hcg every 5 days
    11-18> clomid

so if diet remains the same for both cycles, and the wrokouts too, which one would probably cause the significant bloat? which one is better for the strength gains? and most importantly which one you think will give the most quality gains.? plz comment. i can afford doing both cycles very comfortably. and i do have some nolvadex incase of extreme water retention or gyno. and i have arimidex . what could i add to any one of the cycles YOU choose? plz let us know.
    Last edited by redwizza; 05-25-2004 at 08:54 PM.

and by the way im not planning to come off all gear for a while. after week 14 or 15, i will just continoue the test but increase the dose only very slightly
    to 437 mg pw. the hcg will be used in the same fashion every 8-16 weeks for 2-6 weeks at a time ill be doing this including regular bi monthly checkup of various body tests to moniter my health. i will start checkups after the end of this 12 weeker. i will probably stop everything after a full year. i mainly want to see what a one year dedication would take me, since ppl have always told me that i have the mass and body that i could compete, but i only get to that point when im on cycle, and ive come to realise that the only immediate side effects i experience is during post cycles. ive done 4 cycles in total, all of them superb except maybe for the last one coz i have tons of reading to do for school and i sometimes just could not keep diet commitment. best gains ive made was go up to 220 pounds with 11% fat. i could not believe what ive seen....bu ti never realised how big i was until ppl started telling me straight up that i should compete. whast do you guys think of the long plan?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    both of those cycles are horrible. running dbol that long u can kiss your liver goodbye. not enough tren in the 1st cycle. not enough test in the 2nd.what is up with running your clomid like that too?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    how about

test enth 500mg 1-12
    deca 400mgs 1-11
    dbol 30mgs 1-4

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    both of those cycles are horrible. running dbol that long u can kiss your liver goodbye. not enough tren in the 1st cycle. not enough test in the 2nd.what is up with running your clomid like that too?
    and which book did you get all of your opinions from?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not run either.....both have some serious issues..imo

what is your cycle experience??

palequail is offline Banned
    You can do number 2 but don't run dbol for 8 weeks. Run tren with a fast acting test like prop...or else start the tren after 4 weeks.....

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    bro how many cycles have you run? you cant run clomid and hcg together, do more research

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    and which book did you get all of your opinions from?

Its not from a book. Its from 100s of peoples experiences running the similar steroids .
    Where did you get YOUR info from cause it is seriously flawed and needs some serious revision.

its not information its the belife that #1 high doses is not necesary for very good growth, that it just takes time. so my idea was to do fina for longer but smaller dose. many MANY ppl have used tren at that dose claiming great success, and take into account that i have dbol and provironm and gtest all in there with the fina.....i mean im not a super human that needs super doses. ive grown like a weed 1st 3 cycles....ive done tren, test, deca , dbol, proviron and alittle bit of winny in total. the biggest thing ive found is that the longer the cycle the better keepable gains i get.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i dont like either- personally i would take sepjuices recommendation--- KISS (keep it simple stupid)

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    its not information its the belife that #1 high doses is not necesary for very good growth, that it just takes time. so my idea was to do fina for longer but smaller dose. many MANY ppl have used tren at that dose claiming great success, and take into account that i have dbol and provironm and gtest all in there with the fina.....i mean im not a super human that needs super doses. ive grown like a weed 1st 3 cycles....ive done tren, test, deca, dbol, proviron and alittle bit of winny in total. the biggest thing ive found is that the longer the cycle the better keepable gains i get.

Well if you dont need such high doses, why do you have so much gear in that cycle?
    The 8 weeks of Dbol I would run since it is at 25-30 mgs. That wont cause a problem if you want to keep the pump going.
    The problem everyone keeps pointing out is MORE DECA than TEST. No one even mentioned the LENGTH of your cycle.

Thread Information