Thread: Upping Levels?

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member

Post Upping Levels?

Guys quick question.....i am currently in week 8 of my cycle(400mgs EQL Test Enanthate a week)......i am up about 16lbs.....diet is totally on point.....cal intake is good and crazy amouts of protein.....i am feeling the strength gains but the energy level isn't where it should be....i am thinkin the test is a little underdosed from what i hear.....would it be horrible if i upped the test for 3 - 4 weeks to maybe 600 mg?...then proper PCT..i just want to add that i am takin nolva ed....thanks bro's all input welcomed....

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just complete your cycle how it is. you've seem to made some good gains off of it, just for your next cycle up your doseage.

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    Yea i guess im gettin greedy.....there is always next time rather then messin up my levels up and risking sides easily........thanks!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, leave it how it is, most people dont make many more gains after 8 weeks, take in more calories and protein in your diet, i lost energy as well as you and i ran test e for 10 weeks at 400 mgs a week, get trib run 4-6 g's ed and ECA, it will help a lot

palequail is offline Banned
    I made the mistake of upping the dose about 7 weeks in...didn't do me any good...stick it out and you will be fine...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeAtMaN05
    Guys quick question.....i am currently in week 8 of my cycle(400mgs EQL Test Enanthate a week)......i am up about 16lbs.....diet is totally on point.....cal intake is good and crazy amouts of protein.....i am feeling the strength gains but the energy level isn't where it should be....i am thinkin the test is a little underdosed from what i hear.....would it be horrible if i upped the test for 3 - 4 weeks to maybe 600 mg?...then proper PCT..i just want to add that i am takin nolva ed....thanks bro's all input welcomed....
    Did you think you were going to grow faster by increasing your dose? You won't.

Get it out of your head that "more is better" because it's not. Get it out of your head that "more gear means more growth" because it doesn't.

You're already taking so much more than your body needs to grow. Generally you're going to put on 10-25 lbs in a cycle. If you can put on that amount using 400mg of certain compounds per week, why would you want to pump yourself full of 600mg of the same compounds to get the same results?

Stick with your current doses and be patient.

Thread Information