T Bone is offline Junior Member

Some opinions needed please

I am 23 years old and just finished a Trenbolone cycle. I weigh 180 with 7% body fat. I had good results but I want to put on more quality muscle gain on my next cycle. My problem is that I have had two shoulder surgeries so I need something that will help my joints. I don't want to just blow up quickly to make it obvious to my parents. I want continuous muscle gain while reducing fat. I also did a Deca cycle last year and had good results and also liked the Tren . The good thing about them was my parents didn't suspect anything while they also improved my joint functioning, and of course muscle gain.

I was wondering what your opinions were on a Tren/Deca cycle or a Tren/EQ
    cycle. I would love to take Winstrol but my shoulder just can't handle it. If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,
    T Bone

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, you need test with every cycle, you also need anti e's in there as well, read the novice cycles, and do a little research, you will find a lot of different opinions and there are a lot of good reads out there, dont f*ck yourself up and do an improper cycle, you will not only lose your gains, but your pee pee may never work again, never run deca or tren solo!!!

Thread Information