For those who have used Masteron & Winstrol.

I have a choice to include one of these steroids in my next cutting cycle.

Which one of these 2 is a stronger anabolic /muscle builder?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    winny, could probably use them both in conjunction w/ one another during your cycle, maybe split them up depending on the length wk 1-5 w/ winny, then masteron after the winny. But since you said you can use only one, IMO you'll be more pleased w/ the results from winny unless your BF% is already really low, which I dont think it is because ur just beginning a cutter. good luck.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Use Winny until you get BF low enough then do the masteron , or if it was just for money reasons I would say just winny, or if you are doing a contest I might consider the masteron.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Neither!!!!!! Masteron is a Androgenic steroid which is a DHT derivative and doesnt aromitize. Winny is weak Anabolic /mildly Androgenic steroid which is a precursor to DHT, but also doesnt aromitize. If you want somthing that has simular effect to Masteron. Halotestin is a good choice. Stanzolol is used in cutting cycles for lack of aromitization and muscle sparing properties while doing low calorie dieting and cardio.

If you have a problem with male pattern baldness. Both in a cycle together will definatly cause you problems.

What else can you get?? If you are going for size those are not the drugs you want to take!!!!!!

raven411 is offline New Member
    I have always taken masteron towards the end of my cycle, it is hard to come by but I find it to be one of the best hardning drugs I have ever taken. I have never really been a fan of winstrol and have also had friends that have complained of getting fevers when using high doses of winstrol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Neither!!!!!! Masteron is a Androgenic steroid which is a DHT derivative and doesnt aromitize. Winny is weak Anabolic /mildly Androgenic steroid which is a precursor to DHT, but also doesnt aromitize. If you want somthing that has simular effect to Masteron. Halotestin is a good choice. Stanzolol is used in cutting cycles for lack of aromitization and muscle sparing properties while doing low calorie dieting and cardio.

If you have a problem with male pattern baldness. Both in a cycle together will definatly cause you problems.

What else can you get?? If you are going for size those are not the drugs you want to take!!!!!!
    I don't have a problem with baldness. Which drug is more ababolic? i'm looking not only to cut, but for a little quality muscle also.

BTW, I will be taking one of these drugs with tren and test prop. I'm going for quality size with no aromatization and a low bodyfat. (Basically a good muscle building/cutting cycle).

Quote Originally Posted by raven411
    I have always taken masteron towards the end of my cycle, it is hard to come by but I find it to be one of the best hardning drugs I have ever taken. I have never really been a fan of winstrol and have also had friends that have complained of getting fevers when using high doses of winstrol.
    So masteron is more powerfull?

So is masteron better for hardening? Also, I know it's more androgenic than winstrol , but is it also more anabolic ? If so, I will stick with masteron.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Use Winny until you get BF low enough then do the masteron, or if it was just for money reasons I would say just winny, or if you are doing a contest I might consider the masteron.
    Basically, it's for money reasons. Why would you chose winny over masteron ?

Equipoise is what you would want to take with that cycle. At least 400mgs and preferably 600mgs. When taking Equipoise with your fast acting esters that you have listed prop/tren . It will be nessacary to front load the EQ a couple 2-3 weeks ahead of your other gear.

Trenbolone is kinda somthin like the masteron . You do not need to take masteron with tren. Once again masteron is an androgen not an anabolic steroid . And just like the tren it is good for hardening the muscle. BOth are not needed.

If you can only get those two other drugs take the winny. But winny is much weeker than Equipoise.

IF the Mast is real, take the Mast...much less sides than Winny.
    In about 90 days I will wind up on Prop/Tren /EQ/Mast.

Trenbolone is kinda somthin like the masteron . You do not need to take masteron with tren. Once again masteron is an androgen not an anabolic steroid . And just like the tren it is good for hardening the muscle. BOth are not needed.

If you can only get those two other drugs take the winny. But winny is much weeker than Equipoise.
    This just confused several thousand people...especially in prep...lol
    TSW

What are you saying????? Warrior

What are you saying????? Warrior
    A lot of guys use Fina/Mast in Prep that's all.
    TSW

Im assuming that since this doesnt know what is androgen and anabolic . Hes probally not advanced to a level of contest preperation. I myself wouldnt know first hand how to completly prep for a Body building contest. I know what would work at a power lifting meet though.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member

Halo's? sweet aggression, nice acne and good strength is what I think of. obviously he's not going for size as its a cutter.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If money is not an issue you may want to run a

prop with

anavar
    primo
    or mast

Or a combination of them.

Yeah I just read his post again it kinda went both ways. What I was stuck on was the question which is a stronger anabolic steroid .

Yeah I just read his post again it kinda went both ways. What I was stuck on was the question which is a stronger anabolic steroid .
    What I meant is which one is more anabolic . If masteron is a pure androgen, does that make it similar to proviron ?

I always thought Masteron was a highly androgenic , moderately anabolic steroid . I never thought it was a pure androgen like proviron .

Thanks for the replies.

Instead of Masteron or winstrol , I can also choose 1 of the following 2. 2 bottles Equipoise at 500mg/bottle (this would not be enough) or 20 decas at 2ml (100mg/ml).

Thread Information