bowie is offline Member

The All New Omnadren 250

Have some omnis on the way. I've read a 1000 threads on omna. Does anyone know for sure,and I mean sure,that they are the exact same compound as sus 250. So many people contradict themselfs by saying in one sentence that they are exactly the same,then in another sentence the say you get more bloat from omna! How would that be possible if they were the same compound? Asking because any type of sus250 cripples me for 4 days,so I would like to know before I inject.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    They're the same

JohnnyB

sparky1214 is offline Junior Member
    actually there is one difference instead of having 100mg of test decanoate that is in sustanon omnadren has 100mg of test caproate...that is not gonna make it hurt less or worse if that's what u're asking but there is some difference

bowie is offline Member
    Bump, **** it, is no one going to tell me these omnas are not going to hurt. P.S. e/d or can I get away with 500mg twice/week?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, my buddy still to this day complains about the pain it left him.

raven411 is offline New Member
    Omadren is my favorite, I just bought some in Ukraine last week, 5 amps to a box, should be a pink and white sealed Jelfa box. Good stuff, and yes, it is the same as Sust. I buy it for 9.50 per box of 5 and Sust 250 for 2.30 per amp, too bad I dont live there, great prices.

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    Have some omnis on the way. I've read a 1000 threads on omna. Does anyone know for sure,and I mean sure,that they are the exact same compound as sus 250. So many people contradict themselfs by saying in one sentence that they are exactly the same,then in another sentence the say you get more bloat from omna! How would that be possible if they were the same compound? Asking because any type of sus250 cripples me for 4 days,so I would like to know before I inject.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Same compounds as sust.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    Bump, **** it, is no one going to tell me these omnas are not going to hurt. P.S. e/d or can I get away with 500mg twice/week?
    Sust should be shot at least EOD.
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=94249

ED is best, and 3 times a week is MUCH less then ideal. I wont even go into how bad twice a week is.
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/sust250.html

Remember, it shouldn't be "What is the absolute least I can get away with?".

It should be "What is the BEST and MOST effective way I can run this?".

Thread Information