Stealthy is offline Junior Member

1st cycle....few questions

Stats: 5'11 175 lbs......after a full meal. I have been lifting for about 7 years with breaks in between.
    My goal is to put on a good 10-15 lbs of good weight. I watch what I eat most of the time....

I managed to get some QV Deca 300 for my first try with roids. Now, I have read the many posts about deca dick and I am kinda worried. 2 of my friends juiced last summer with great results and they both had no issue of DD with just deca.
    From reading the posts it seems test should help with dd...but don't yall think test will blow me up too big? I only want max 15 lbs.

Is there any [legal] stuff to get to take the place of test?

I also wanted to try out winny at first, but my friend said that I would not gain with winny and that deca is what I need. For a max of 15 lbs, shouldn't winny be enough? i really want to be more ripped with a tad more mass.

We are also having trouble getting needles from the drug stores...is there an easier way?

OK, enough for now.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    if you like sex i would not do deca alone, try with test. try test enth and control your diet thats the key to blowing up or not blowing up
    Last edited by BEEF; 05-25-2004 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BEEF
    if you like sex i would not do deca alone, try with test. try test enth and control your diet thats the key to blowing up or not blowing up
    So what if i can't get test e? Is there like a 90% chance im gonna get dd?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    99.5% chance!!

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    99.5% chance!!
    I knew my calculations were incorrect!

hold off for the test especialy if this is your first cycle ,you will be glad you did everyone says your best gainss come from your first cycle so do it right

hold off for the test especialy if this is your first cycle ,you will be glad you did everyone says your best gainss come from your first cycle so do it right
    But won't that stack make me look like I am on something? I have always been fit and on the skinny side. I just don't want to over do myself and become bigger than I want.

no not if you control your diet ,belive it or not you want grow if you dont eat , eat a little grow a little

no not if you control your diet ,belive it or not you want grow if you dont eat , eat a little grow a little
    Thanks for the help...ill have more questions in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy

We are also having trouble getting needles from the drug stores...is there an easier way?
    ----

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ok....
    first of all deca will give you more bloat than test in my experience. 15 lbs for a first cycle on test alone is achieveable and imo a very good way to start using AS.
    i would recommend running 500 mgs of test enth a week split into two injections with 10 mgs nolvadex ed and .25 mgs of liquidex ed as well.

you should make your gains as well... as lean out if your diet and training (cardio) are on point.

if you need a source for pins, shoot me a PM or an email.

Thanks, I really don't think I can get anything else...but if I can...i should ask for test e?

And should I be looking to stack or just go with the test?

The problem is..... if I put on anything above 10 lbs, it is pretty much gonna be obvious I am on juice. I have been in the 168-175 range for about 8 years, and have always been kinda on the bean pole side.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Then either don't juice or be creative and think of ways to explain your gains. Plus I mean come on now.... putting on 15 lbs isn't going to make you massive. You will look bigger than you do now, but not monsterish especialyl at 5'11. Just tell people you have been eating more protein and taking creatine.

Mike

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy
    Thanks, I really don't think I can get anything else...but if I can...i should ask for test e?

And should I be looking to stack or just go with the test?

The problem is..... if I put on anything above 10 lbs, it is pretty much gonna be obvious I am on juice. I have been in the 168-175 range for about 8 years, and have always been kinda on the bean pole side.
    I personally would get test cyc at 200mgs per cc and take 2cc's a wk.
    Thats 400mgs test ew and run it for 12wks. Make sure to take 10mgs nolva and .25mgs l-dex throughout cycle...

Thread Information