1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Almost caught with the goods today!

**** it was close boys, so far I've managed to intercept all my "deliveries" before my parents (I'm living in the basement while I goto University)... except today.

I checked CP's tracking page to see where my package was today and it said it still hadn't been delivered but that it was in the province to I figured I was home free. I got home, everything was fine, I chilled to some tunes, went to get a drink of water and my dad corners me in the kitchen holding a package and shaking it. Of cource it contains Nolva, Clomid, Dbol and some Abombs for a friend so it sounds like a moracca filled with pills and i get "... what is this, who sent it and how long before the police are at my door?!" my stomach sank into my feet lol. I grabbed it from him and made up a **** good story on the spot about how I know a guy out of town that works for GNC and is selling me some bulk stuff under the counter. He asked me to open it so he could see himself, thats when things got fancy.

I cut it open and while talking to him about my "friend" at GNC I moved behind a counter and shoved 2 bottles of Dbol and 2 bottles of Abombs down my pants lmao. Those were the only things clearly labeled "ANABOLIC STEROIDS - FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY" the PCT stuff wasn't marked at all and in caps so I pulled them out and layed them on the table. Well turns out that wasn't a good idea, seeing the white powder in the caps he now believes I'm a Meth dealer lol. So I'm like "Ok, take some if you don't believe me", and he downs 20mg of Nolva, 2 hours later he comes to me and says it looks like he was over reacting and to be careful with who I trust online.
    Whats funnier is he said the Nolva helped him get a good sleep and wants to borrow more from me, I don't know how I'm going to get out of sharing my Nolva with my dad now...

Close call, I think I need a PO Box
    Last edited by 1-Cent; 05-26-2004 at 12:50 PM.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    good thing you didnt give him some drol

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Yup, my mom opened a pack with 50 amps from the UK in it when I was just out of high school...Whoa and you guys thought customs was bad...

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Yup, my mom opened a pack with 50 amps from the UK in it when I was just out of high school...Whoa and you guys thought customs was bad...
    LMAO!!! the worst would have to be if my parents found the pins never mind the gear...i swear my parents would put me in rehab

garygill is offline Junior Member
    i tell my rents im doing my gear..they all cool wit it!LOL

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    i tell my rents im doing my gear..they all cool wit it!LOL
    we aint all fortunate like you sorry bro...

beefydragon is offline Member
    well, my partner use to chew me out for the gears and crap... now we share 50/50... LOL... go figured...
    I told my mom and injecting steroids so she told my aunt who's a nurse... then my aunt called me and started to ask me a bunch of question... so i basically told her i'm on HRT... because i have low test due to genetics thanks to my dad...

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    i must be one of the luckyest people going, my mum actually picks my gear up for me from the post office LOL

i told her i was doing steroids and she was like, "just be carefull"

think my brother broke her in, :/ he is a dope head and she isnt bothered about it now, she use to go mental at him.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    haha, that was really funny!!! would have been funny if you gave your dad the dbol , he would have used it for months, then start to get the symptoms then you can share the nolva with him when he gets gyno!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    good thing you didnt give him some drol

, now that would of been funny.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    **** it was close boys, so far I've managed to intercept all my "deliveries" before my parents (I'm living in the basement while I goto University)... except today.

I checked CP's tracking page to see where my package was today and it said it still hadn't been delivered but that it was in the province to I figured I was home free. I got home, everything was fine, I chilled to some tunes, went to get a drink of water and my dad corners me in the kitchen holding a package and shaking it. Of cource it contains Nolva, Clomid, Dbol and some Abombs for a friend so it sounds like a moracca filled with pills and i get "... what is this, who sent it and how long before the police are at my door?!" my stomach sank into my feet lol. I grabbed it from him and made up a **** good story on the spot about how I know a guy out of town that works for GNC and is selling me some bulk stuff under the counter. He asked me to open it so he could see himself, thats when things got fancy.

I cut it open and while talking to him about my "friend" at GNC I moved behind a counter and shoved 2 bottles of Dbol and 2 bottles of Abombs down my pants lmao. Those were the only things clearly labeled "ANABOLIC STEROIDS - FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY" the PCT stuff wasn't marked at all and in caps so I pulled them out and layed them on the table. Well turns out that wasn't a good idea, seeing the white powder in the caps he now believes I'm a Meth dealer lol. So I'm like "Ok, take some if you don't believe me", and he downs 20mg of Nolva, 2 hours later he comes to me and says it looks like he was over reacting and to be careful with who I trust online.
    Whats funnier is he said the Nolva helped him get a good sleep and wants to borrow more from me hahaha, I don't know how I'm going to get out of sharing my Nolva with my dad now...

Close call, I think I need a PO Box
    Haha i feel u bro , almost same thing happened to me though it was my mother who saw my Syringes and Needles

anyway i made some bull**** up about my friend who has Diabetes forgot them here along with his bag...(actually got a friend with diabetes)
    It was a pretty sweaty situation though.

Glad it worked out for u though and funny story.
    Take care

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    you should have had your mom try an a-bomb!!! haha...I bet she would have been kicking your dads a$$ that night!!!! she would have been like..." What BITCH?" lol

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    you had a close call man. good thinking. but the last time i went home, it had been about 2 months, and i wasnt even on a cycle, my dad started asking me all kinds of questions about what i was taking. i thought he was going to take me to get tested or something. i had only gained 5 or 6 pounds since he had seen me last. i wonder what hes going to say in about 12 weeks or so. lol

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO!!! the worst would have to be if my parents found the pins never mind the gear...i swear my parents would put me in rehab
    lol ya bro thats what I'm worried about the most, never mind the gear I could get out of that eventually. But if they recieved my pins I'd be going to rehab, they'd think I was a heroin addict or something.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    My parents found out i was on juice this week . I shot up and wrapped the pin uop in my hat on my bathroom counter (i am home for the summer for a short time). I meant to take it with me and trash it in a dumpster when i left but i forgot it, well my parents shower was broken and my mom had to come use mine whne i was gone and she found the needle. She called and asked what it was and i told her straight up that i used it to inject steroids ....It just sucked b/c my mom dad and sister were so upset b/c they don't know anything about it. They even thoguht i injected into my veins. Once i explained to them all the research i have done they weren't as upset but still very disappointed and said i need to stop and i told them that was my last shot and I went and grabbed my empty vials and they watched me throw them away, but i still have others. I will finish this cycle out and will only juice when i am not living at home from now on. That was a bad feeling.

custom fit is offline Member
    My dad caught my **** in a hug plastic bag when going through some of my stuff. After he found it (so obvious he did) he went through all my drawers, thank god some other stuff was hiddin in clothes. Funny he didn't say anything about it. couple of months later he said you better no any of that **** again (again obvious). I'm thinking he took some supps about 10 years ago and he can't say anything b/c he would be a hypocrit.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    **** I hate picking up gear, always makes me nervous.

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol you guys got it ruff lol..everytime i get a shipment i say hey mom and dad look and my next cycle..my dad juices as well....and mom is ok with it...the deal is its ok as long as i dont get outa hand....i have self control..but if i go off on them...its no longer ok..

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Thinking quick on your feet...I love the GNC story. For us older guys it's not Dad, it's Wife!

Talk about a verbal thrashing/lecture that would last for, oh, about 10 years.

Thread Information