Brentice9 is offline New Member

Red face Lifting Schedule

Currently I am taking 3 cc's of winnie/week and 1 cc of test. 250/week and i'm lifting on monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, and saturday. i lift twice a day on the same muscles monday-friday and only once on saturday. on monday's and thursday's i lift legs, back, and biceps and on tuesday's and friday's i lift chest, shoulders, and triceps. i have to do this workout due to the sport that i'm in. on saturday, i just lift a few shoulders, triceps, and biceps just to get a good pump in. i was just wondering what you guys thought about this. also, i was wondering if anyone out there knew any good things to do to help me tone my abs. i do thousands of abs/week and i still can't get any definition.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Just curious, how is your diet?? You can workout your abs like a madman but if your diet sucks then you will not see definition. Actually I shouldnt say "will not" but it is not likely.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    sounds like overtraining. i only work each bodypart 4 or 5x per month.that's just me though

Brentice9 is offline New Member
    i am in college, so i'm not going to lie, my diet isn't very good, but every night for dinner i eat rice, salad, and soup. plus i'm taking vitamins. i mean, i don't eat that bad, but of course it's hard to have to the best diet in the world. plus i condition the **** out of myself too. i mean, all of my muscles are getting stronger and harder. also, you should know that i'm 3 weeks into my winny cycle, and i just started test. 250. also, in a couple weeks i will begin taking clen which should help with the losing fat part.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentice9
    i am in college, so i'm not going to lie, my diet isn't very good, but every night for dinner i eat rice, salad, and soup. plus i'm taking vitamins. i mean, i don't eat that bad, but of course it's hard to have to the best diet in the world. plus i condition the **** out of myself too. i mean, all of my muscles are getting stronger and harder. also, you should know that i'm 3 weeks into my winny cycle, and i just started test. 250. also, in a couple weeks i will begin taking clen which should help with the losing fat part.
    dude, gotta bump up on the protein... if you can't eat it, then get some whey/egg protein power (without the flavor crap) and blend it with your juice or something...

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    working out twice a day(esp same muscle) is only successful if your taking an ungodly amount of cals per day.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    your cycle isn't great at all... whats the strength of ur winny? 3'ccs is not enough for it to do much.. same with thte test at 250mg per ml

above that your diet its horrible.. you nbeed 1.5 grams protien per lbs of body wiehgt.. and your carbs and fats.. how much carbs and fats all depend on whether your trainigng to bulk or cut... you didn't specifically say what your trying to do

Thread Information