Achilles is offline New Member

Question bout Winstrol Depot

Im a new user and dont know too much about Winstrol . So i need some advice. I have a vial of winny that says 50MG. 20 ML. now how many injections will this vial give me? I want to know what is the best needle that i should use for this and how much of the winny i should inject per injection. Also when should i take it, such as how long before workin out or wat time durin the day would be best? Whats best to stack with winny aslo and how should i stack it?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    20 injections
    50mg/ml and you have 20ml so 20 injections

right now you dont have enough gear. 20 shots isnt **** and you would be running it 50mg/ed. you need enough to run it 5-6 weeks IMO. winny by itself is going to be a bitch, you joints are going to get all dried out and sore.

the needle issue? well if it is oil based winny than take you pick. I would use a 1" 25g needle but that is my preference. if it is micronized you might have to go bigger so the needle doesnt clog. I have never ran the micronized winny like zambons so i couldnt vouch for you on this.

when? well if it is oil based than you could take it anytime of the day. if it is h2o based than I am assuming you can do the same, dont know since I have not ran it before. You could also split up your shots to 2 times per day. once in the AM and once in the PM. look into the half lives of this compound. go read th steriod profiel fo this compound. go do a search on zambons or winstrol or stanzanol or winny. there is a butt load of info bro and you need to read for yourself and if you still have some concerns, address them after you have read up.

whats best to stack with winny? damm1 there is alot of stuff. you could use deca so your joints dont dry out, test would be an option. what are you goals? when and how long are you planning to run it?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    Im a new user and dont know too much about Winstrol. So i need some advice. I have a vial of winny that says 50MG. 20 ML. now how many injections will this vial give me? I want to know what is the best needle that i should use for this and how much of the winny i should inject per injection. Also when should i take it, such as how long before workin out or wat time durin the day would be best? Whats best to stack with winny aslo and how should i stack it?
    You want some advise ???
    First read, read ,read, it's obvious you don't know much about A.S, so why would you want to use anything, before you learned more ? not flaming you, just giving my opinion.... if you don't know the answer to your question, you have not read anything.
    Second : what's your status ? how old, weight, how long you been working out etc...)
    third: if your winny is water base, you can drink it instead of injecting, but in my opinion, you don't have enough any way.

Fourth: welcome to the board, and please read , read, before you decide to do any thing .... a friend of mine ( stupid friend in my opinion), never asked question, or read anything, and when he first did his first shot, of test, he put the needle right on his vein, in the arm ( same way , when you go take blood out), luckely another friend walked in the bathroom at the time, and seen what he was doing, and stopped him... he tought it was the same as shooting drugs ( cocain etc....) he even had a belt around his arm, so his veins would pop out... he never thought he had to do it in the muscle.... Why? because he never read anything.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    how bout some test with that...

Thread Information