BIGB is offline Associate Member

What would you do ?

Well i just got home from a long weekend of partying and i have a letter on my bed well it was a letter to me from my mom talking about how i am displaying roid rage and so on and that she found my gear in my desk which really pisses me off cause she had no reason looking through it, and it was behind my university text books so she had to be snupping (sp). So anyways on with the story i just got home read the letter and then of course looked to see if it was gone and it was so being the air head i am i fliped out woke her up and made her give it back to me and told her i was just holding it for a friend and either she gave it back or pay me the money for it well she gave it back to me and started ranting about how i will destroy myself and yadi yadi yada. another thing that pisses me off is that she said i have roid rage and all i take right now are some protein shakes big deal. Any suggestions to what to say to her oh another thing she says she'll be telling people and all i said was go right ahead i'm 21 if only i waas done university i would be long gone but unfortunatly university seems to take for ever anyways just ranting i guess. But what would you tell your mom if this happened to you.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well waking her up yelling at her would only reinforce her roid rage theory. Otherwise I was out of the house at 18 so I dont know how to deal with parents. From 18 till 22 i had to hide stuff from correctional officers. lol. They really snoop through your stuff and we just found better hiding spots. So my advice to you is find a better hiding spot.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well stop yelling and star to communicate with her. the more you ell the more she is going to say roid rage ...right????

you're going to have to convince her your educated enough and know what you are doing, do you?? think of it like a debate on a college level. you are going to have to present your side in a respectable manner and prove her wrong. for every stereo type or point she trys to make you are going to have to have case studies to back yourself up. just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    thats pretty solid idea abstract. but she is set in her ways and never listens. and i most definatly no what i am doing i have been reading for almost 3 years now lookin at all the options and taking everything slow i have had everything for over a year now and just waitin till i feel i'm good to go thanks for the replies.

garygill is offline Junior Member
    my rents dont give a ****..tell em the truth!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    get them back and tell her you got rid of them, either get a lock box, or hide them better. that really sux bro.

agreed with sepjuice. lie, lie, and lie some more. tell her you stopped and that you though about it and she's right. but when you hide it you better not have it at your house. try to find a better spot than your room. like any woman just tell them what they want to hear.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Some say tell her, some say lie to her. I think you probably know which is best in your case.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Some say tell her, some say lie to her. I think you probably know which is best in your case.

That's about the best practical advice you're gonna get.
    The surefire way to solve this problem would be to take your mom to a sympathetic endocrinologist who will look at your present therapy and reason with her. But, this would rely on reason and even tempers, both of which are sadly in short supply on planet earth.
    Some parents you can reason with, some you can't. You know best which type you've been born to.

Thread Information