Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

bodyfat to be at to start first cycle to see optimal result

what bodyfat do u have to be at to see the best results before u start ur first cycle?

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    well i dont think there is a speciffic % you need to be at when starting. i would say below 205. And really people just carry it differently. Some carry it all in the cut, some carry it in the hips, legs..etc. I mean you dont want to be a slob to start. A good clean diet and about 8 weeks will get you ere you need to be.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I never want to be over 14%. So if I was to do a 12 week cycle and started at 12% I could eat like a pig, and probably not gain more than 2%.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt really think body fat had an affect on AS effectiveness. It does however have an affect on how much of the new muscle you put that you will be able to see.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt think it would matter, except for winny. Everyone says you need to be at a pretty low bodyfat percentage to see results

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess it really depends on the person, but IMO it is best to be at about 10%, If you are bulking. If you are cutting obviously you wont need to go this low b/c thats the goal your probably trying to achieve.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    I wouldnt think it would matter, except for winny. Everyone says you need to be at a pretty low bodyfat percentage to see results
    Materon as well.

I think BF% has to do with how much aromatization goes on within a fat cell, thats why its said low BF is best before starting a cycle.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    In my eyes nobody should touch steroids of any kind unless they have maxed out naturally, and if you are maxed out naturally then you shouldn't have much fat on you to have to worry about it. If someone was at a high BF%, like 20%+ and haven't been eating clean, doing cardio, lifting weights and resting ( It really only takes 2 months to make a huge difference in getting in shape) - they shouldn't be on a cycle. This is a lifestyle, not a pastime.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    my only contention with this is that juice can help you lose the wierght. In my case a first cycle of Test only increased my intensity. Combined with 2500Calories/day and cardio 5x ive sgredded 20# of fat in 6 weeks without ECA Clen or DNP ( i tried Clen a little an bagged it from sides)

SO I would caveat your idea with this. If you ARE fat you should eat real light and do cardio - you will get a great cutting benefit from a cycle.

just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by POWERSTROKE
    In my eyes nobody should touch steroids of any kind unless they have maxed out naturally, and if you are maxed out naturally then you shouldn't have much fat on you to have to worry about it. If someone was at a high BF%, like 20%+ and haven't been eating clean, doing cardio, lifting weights and resting ( It really only takes 2 months to make a huge difference in getting in shape) - they shouldn't be on a cycle. This is a lifestyle, not a pastime.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    what bodyfat do u have to be at to see the best results before u start ur first cycle?
    I wouldn't recommend anything over 15%bf...

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I'll see your $.02 and raise you $.04

I am not trying to argue with you here, I just think that a person that is really out of shape should not be on any cycle. If you can't dedicate a little time doing it naturally then you shouldn't be juicing.

Of course it will help to do a cutting cycle if you're trying to lose weight but you cant tell me you would suggest a 300 pound, 30% BF peron on a cutting cycle?

Thread Information