Thread: cycle critique

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member

Question cycle critique

Hello all! Below you will see my next cycle, which I hope to start within the next couple of days. Thought I'd run it past you guys first? Here's a bit of back ground for you - I'm 37, 5ft 6, aprox 200lbs with 15% bf. I have been training on and off for nearly 20 years. During that time I have lost count of the cycles that I've done, however none were done correctly, a bit here a bit there with no PCT (except for weeks worth of HCG at the end of a cycle) This time I intend to put 110% into it and do things right, this is where I hope you guys can help me out? My goal is to put on as much mass as possible in 12 weeks, and keep hold! Heres what I propose -

Week 1-10 TEST CYP/ENTH 500mg weekly
    Week 1-9 DECCA 400mg weekly
    Week 1-4 DIANABOL 30mg daily
    Week 8-12 WINSTROL ORAL 50mg daily

PCT will start 1 day after my last WHINNY tab, that's 2 weeks after my last shot of TEST! I intend to run HCG, as a precaution at 1500iu every other day x3 mid cycle (week 7). Advice needed here as im not 100% sure when I should use the HCG, I also have some set aside for PCT if required?

I also have the following for substitutions or additions to the cycle as the case may be ( advice needed with this one)
    INSULIN HUMULIN S ( I have used slin on 2 occasions before), TEST PROP (VIROREMONE), OXY 50's.

The following will be used along side the above cycle-
    NOLVADEX incase I need it ( I dont/ havent suffered from GYNO or WATER RETENTION in the past)
    1000mg MILK THISTLE each day
    Supplementation - MULTI VITS, B COMPLEX, B12, ZINC, GLUTOMINE. VARIOUS WHEY PROTEINS and COMPLEX CARB supplements.

All your comments will be much appreaciated. Thank you
    Last edited by CHEMICAL WARFARE; 05-26-2004 at 01:47 AM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    FOLLOW MY CAPS

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL WARFARE

Hello all! Below you will see my next cycle, which I hope to start within the next couple of days. Thought I'd run it past you guys first? Here's a bit of back ground for you - I'm 37, 5ft 6, aprox 200lbs with 15% bf. I have been training on and off for nearly 20 years. During that time I have lost count of the cycles that I've done, however none were done correctly, a bit here a bit there with no PCT (except for weeks worth of HCG at the end of a cycle) This time I intend to put 110% into it and do things right, this is where I hope you guys can help me out? My goal is to put on as much mass as possible in 12 weeks, and keep hold! Heres what I propose -

Week 1-10 TEST CYP/ENTH 500mg weekly
    Week 1-9 DECCA 400mg weekly
    Week 1-4 DIANABOL 30mg daily
    Week 8-12 WINSTROL ORAL 50mg daily

PCT will start 1 day after my last WHINNY tab, that's 2 weeks after my last shot of TEST! I intend to run HCG, as a precaution at 1500iu every other day x3 mid cycle (week 7). Advice needed here as im not 100% sure when I should use the HCG, I also have some set aside for PCT if required? YOU COULD USE THE HCG IN THE LAST WEEK LEADING RIGHT UP TO PCT. DONT RUN IT DURING PCT. JUST MY .02 i ALSO RUN WINNY 3 WEEKS PAST MY LAST TEST SHOT, BUT THAT IS ME. SINCE I AM STILL SUPRESSING MY HPTA WITH THE WINNY

I also have the following for substitutions or additions to the cycle as the case may be ( advice needed with this one)
    INSULIN HUMULIN S ( I have used slin on 2 occasions before), TEST PROP (VIROREMONE), OXY 50's.
    WELL IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ON INSULIN, THAN YOU BETTER READ UP BEFORE YOU EVEN TAKE THAT FIRST SHOT. LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOUR BULKING SO SAVE THE PROP FOR A CUTTER. THE OXY 50 I WOULD SAVE ALSO FOR ANOTHER CYCLE. YOU ARE ALREADY RUNNING ENOUGH IMO

The following will be used along side the above cycle-
    NOLVADEX incase I need it ( I dont/ havent suffered from GYNO or WATER RETENTION in the past)
    1000mg MILK THISTLE each day
    Supplementation - MULTI VITS, B COMPLEX, B12, ZINC, GLUTOMINE. VARIOUS WHEY PROTEINS and COMPLEX CARB supplements. GREAT!

All your comments will be much appreaciated. Thank you
    GOOD LUCK, EAT,TRAIN,EAT ,REST,RECOVER! AND GROW!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Smile Insulin?

Many thanks 4 your info. Regarding the insulin , I have used it before so I am aware of all the dangers etc, and I do know my doseage. However I was just wondering if adding insulin twice a day would be of any benefit with the above cycle? Or should I save it and use it with creatine post cycle after PCT? Any oppinions on site injecting decca, is this a painfull site injection? Thanks again.
    Last edited by CHEMICAL WARFARE; 05-26-2004 at 04:23 AM.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    your cycle looks good to go. save the other juice for another cycle. viromone is some good shiza . should run hcg at 500ui's every 4-5 days imo. after mixing the 2 compounds up, make sure you refridgerate them. good luck bro.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Looking pretty good chief.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL WARFARE
    Many thanks 4 your info. Regarding the insulin , I have used it before so I am aware of all the dangers etc, and I do know my doseage. However I was just wondering if adding insulin twice a day would be of any benefit with the above cycle? Or should I save it and use it with creatine post cycle after PCT? Any oppinions on site injecting decca, is this a painfull site injection? Thanks again.

well if you have ran insulin before than you should already know the answer to this one. you can also use in pct
    site injections of deca is going to do nothing but stretch the area. you not going to get localized growth from it. you would have to use suspension. no more painfull than any other site IMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Tnx

Thanks for the replies guys, all your input will be taken onboard! By the way 'ABSTRACK' chill out man im only asking if it would be better to run Slin with my bulking cycle, or would it be better running it with PCT Wheather i've used slin b4, or not is not the issue here! Im simply unsure and would like some positive feedback? Thanks again

I did give you positive feedback, what do you want? seems like some one is already in their pct, need a cleanex?

I didnt even see where I need to chill Oh well good luck bulking
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I was only pulling your leg, no harm intended. All the brest my friend

Thread Information