Thread: gyno

bigdawg630 is offline New Member

gyno

is there any otc drugs for this that works?
    thx

raven411 is offline New Member
    Nothing works if you have Gyno already, best prevention is get some Nolvadex or Tamoxifen . I have had gyno and did a surgery report a few months ago on here, believe me, you dont want to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg630
    is there any otc drugs for this that works?
    thx

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    my friend has bad gyno and claims that nolv will cure it ive been telling him for a while that it cant. some people dont listen.

Essy is offline Associate Member
    I have Gyno it sucks...I do all this hardwork and spend all this money to look good and now Im self conscience about the way I look. Def. get nolva or something before hand.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    OTC supplements are not designed to combat AS or AAS related gyno, this is why we stress to have nolva on hand and use an AI like L-dex everyday during cycle.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    So, all of you dudes are saying that once you have gyno that it will never go back to your previous non'gyno'd days? with treatment of nolva and l'dex?

Has anyone ever had gyno and it was fixed .... and in how long?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    So, all of you dudes are saying that once you have gyno that it will never go back to your previous non'gyno'd days? with treatment of nolva and l'dex?

Has anyone ever had gyno and it was fixed .... and in how long?

There are some guys that say that they have ran Femera or l-dex and it took away or reduced the size of the lump........ How true this is I don't know but the best bet is to run an AI and SERM in your cycle so your chances of getting gyno are reduced greatly.

bigdawg630 - there are no OTC drugs to help with gyno

so what your sayin there mudster is that noone you know ... FOR SURE has gotten rid of it to the degree that it was not visible?

and I know of a OTC that supposedly does the same thing .... its called Krysin ... or chrsin as far as I know..

THAT FLIPPIN SUX ASSS IF THERE IS NOONE ON THIS BOARD THAT HAD GYNO GARBAGE FOR PISS SAKES AND GOT RID OF IT...

IF THATS THE CASE, I'M SETTING UP A APPOINTMENT RIGHT NOW FOR SURGERY AND RUNNING FULL FRICKEN JUICE TILL THEN ...MAY AS WELL!!

No... I said I have heard of people using AI's and shrinking the mass but that does not mean it's gone....... and I would bet you the next time extra estrogen is being produced it will make the mass grow again.

so I guess Im hosed... hosed to be able to ever really get back to what it was like before the test ?

terrible.

I mean when I come off the novladex ... I guess I have to taper off as to avoid estrogen backlash eh?

one more, if i was to run L'dex at 50mg for say 2 weeks will that help too or hinder me trying to fix this (I've been off the test for a month now and was on for almost a month)... is that the same thing effectually as taking the equivalent dosage of novaldex ... meaning that I dont want the back lash ... ?

this sux assscabs
    Last edited by Dally; 05-26-2004 at 10:26 AM.

Hopefully someone that has had gyno and did this to help the situation can answer this for you ........

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    My bro at the gym never got gyno with all the juice he has run in the past , then he decided to up his test to 1500mg ew and within 3 wks he got it. He went to the Doc and he told him to back off a little. He dropped down to 500mg ew and the lump started to subside. I upped my test from 750mg ew to 1250 and 5 wks into it I'm still fine. Some people have just stay away from juice altogether.....it's just the luck of the draw bro. It sucks but it's facts.

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    i cant imagine doing 50mg of ldex ed is healthy or effective. Im sure you dont mean ED.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    My bro at the gym never got gyno with all the juice he has run in the past , then he decided to up his test to 1500mg ew and within 3 wks he got it. He went to the Doc and he told him to back off a little. He dropped down to 500mg ew and the lump started to subside. I upped my test from 750mg ew to 1250 and 5 wks into it I'm still fine. Some people have just stay away from juice altogether.....it's just the luck of the draw bro. It sucks but it's facts.
    That's how I am.... I can run any amount of test and have no problems with gyno.... but I get every other **** side though....... but I guess that's better then ending up with gyno.

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    You guys that got gyno.. is there an actual lump still under your nipple? Or is it just puffy/fat? Just curious. I *started* to get gyno on a tren /prop cycle last summer (itchy/sore nipples - started to feel a small lump) so I canned my cycle and immediately started taking Nolva and Clomid. Well, the lumps went away, but to this day I still carry a bit of fat or puffyness under my nipples. It pisses me off to no end!

Essy is offline Associate Member
    I went to a Plastic Surgent, he said if you have GYno it wont go away with surgery. You might be able to get the lump a little bit smaller but noy much. I would try everything you can first. Hey you never know. Better off spending $200 trying then to spen $4500 +. Good luck

Sorry, just a bump for my question.

One last bump, then I'll leave it.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    how do you know if you have gyno? is it a lump or fleshy, puffy nips? how do you know if its just fleshy fat or gyno?

it is obviously noticeable. Its not as puffy as it was... but it is still so.. its not sore or itchy. its a swelling type thing in the area .. my nips used to be FLAT on my chest .. now they convex the shat out .. pisses me off more than ANYTHING.

There is a lump under them ... its not fully defined its not fully the same in both nips .. and if I rub my nips they shrink up and and get hard .. and its doesnt look like I have gyno anymore...

I have been off the test now for over a month and a half and have been running 80mg ed for about a month now, I am going to start to drop it down. to come off.

Exocet .. you said that it has not gone away .. even after your cycle ended? what the shat ... this is horrible .. great time for flippin surgery . cant be livin like this

raven411 is offline New Member
    I answered it for him a few post ago but I think he is not listening, back a few months ago I had a long post about my gyno surgery and how it has taken 5 surgeries to get my normal form back. NOTHING can cure gyno, ONLY SURGERY. If you have it, your screwed unless you have it lipo'd aka, surgery. You can eat a box of Nolv a day and its not going to go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Hopefully someone that has had gyno and did this to help the situation can answer this for you ........

ti1t is offline New Member
    Ok... Reading this it makes me wonder I'm running Nolv right now with my Test E cycle (thursday I add Deca to it) I have no lumps and I know you gain water weight and what not when juicing.. But the thing is I'm not sure if it's my mind playing tricks on me or not but it seems like the area around my nipple normal skin seems kinda puffy? Could this be a sign it's not hard or anything but I'm just worried

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Exocet .. you said that it has not gone away .. even after your cycle ended?
    Dally, that's correct. However, I strongly suspect it is related to an elevated body fat percentage. I'm usually pretty trim, but I put on a bit of fat at the end of that cycle (yeah, didn't watch the post-cycle diet as closely as I should have.) Might do a cutter for the summer, and I'll see if that nipple puffiness ****s right off.

Also, I should add that I haven't tried Yohimburn yet. I might give it a go if all else fails. I'm certainly not in a situation where I think I need surgery. There is no lump, and in all honesty I can live with it if I absolutely must.
    Last edited by Exocet; 05-28-2004 at 05:58 PM.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raven411
    I answered it for him a few post ago but I think he is not listening, back a few months ago I had a long post about my gyno surgery and how it has taken 5 surgeries to get my normal form back. NOTHING can cure gyno, ONLY SURGERY. If you have it, your screwed unless you have it lipo'd aka, surgery. You can eat a box of Nolv a day and its not going to go anywhere.

So if your getting tender and sore does this mean you actually "have" gyno?There are many symptoms when people say bump up the nolva or give other advise.But when do you actually cross the line from not having it , to having it?My nipples are sore right now......are you saying i have gyno?

Thread Information