Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Scammer thread...

I see over 90 posts in a short period of time on the scammer thread, so i'm expecting at least as many responses to this one.

The MODS and VETS here at AR have spent hours everyday contributing to the board and helping members out with questions and source checks everyday. I'm sure some MODs get dozens of PM's jsut for source checks everyday...

So I'd just like to put things in perspective by thanking all the MODS and VETS (and the Anabolic /Senior members, too) that take time out of everyday to help bros out. We really do have a pretty great (not so)little community here at AR, and I jsut think there needs to be some props given to the guys that keep this place running as smoothly as it has been...

(it may look like imi kissing some heiny here, but i really do appreciate everyone who contributes to the board... )

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I will second that. Thanks to everyone who has helped me and others in the past. Your work is much appreciated.

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    I 100% agree with you bro. Asside for ref. checks the information is unmatched.. All the vets/mods/seniors/ and members(well some of them) have great knowledge that has definitly made my progress much more enjoyable.

Musa is offline Associate Member

Wink hi

Same Here

This place is great for information not only about AS but for workout and diet questions. It wouldnt be nearly as good if it wasnt for all the mods and vets and senior members who offer good advice and keep this place running. And of course to our sponsor AllsportsNutrition.

immy is offline Associate Member
    and i third that........ thanks for everything,

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I will 4th that. I don't know what I'd do without this board and everyone here.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    yeah lets give a hand for all the mods vets and seniors...they do a hell of a job to keep this forum running...

Angry Immy

Immy You Have To Change Your Avatar, My Ex Looked Exactly Like That Girl......

Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    Immy You Have To Change Your Avatar, My Ex Looked Exactly Like That Girl......
    envious green with envy

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep they deserve a pat on the back. Reason numero uno, I'm a member on only one board.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Yep they deserve a pat on the back. Reason numero uno, I'm a member on only one board.
    yea, i just started branching out to other boards recently, but that was only to feed my ADD... i need more stuff to keep my mind occupied.

AR will always be my home as far as boards are concerned.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member

I will agree with that. Other boards it just doesnt seem like there is a comaraderie between members. Like this board has

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I will agree with that. Other boards it just doesnt seem like there is a comaraderie between members. Like this board has

I AGREE...THE BEST FORUM......DEMON AND YOU AVATAR LOOKS LIKE ARKAN...LOL

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    I'd like to extend my gratitude to the mods, vets and creators of this board and, obviously, "fifth" what the 1:st guy said. . .
    AR has turned out to be a tremendous source of invaluable information as well as a great community to be part of. On several occasions I've gotten PM's with advice from fellow members, so I'd like to extend my thanks to the members as well. The wealth of information available at our fingertips in a matter of weeks would take years to accumulate at the gym.
    The sponsor deserves credit as well, but that's better articulated by means of a purchase.

Thanks, MrM

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    I see over 90 posts in a short period of time on the scammer thread, so i'm expecting at least as many responses to this one.

The MODS and VETS here at AR have spent hours everyday contributing to the board and helping members out with questions and source checks everyday. I'm sure some MODs get dozens of PM's jsut for source checks everyday...

So I'd just like to put things in perspective by thanking all the MODS and VETS (and the Anabolic /Senior members, too) that take time out of everyday to help bros out. We really do have a pretty great (not so)little community here at AR, and I jsut think there needs to be some props given to the guys that keep this place running as smoothly as it has been...

(it may look like imi kissing some heiny here, but i really do appreciate everyone who contributes to the board... )

palequail is offline Banned
    I agree. We got a great board here with a lot of cool bros on it. I have met a lot of really cool people while on here and I plan to stay on this board for a long time. The Mods and Vets are dope and that is the reason we are numbe one. Scammers rot in hell..and I hope they post your home address so I can **** you up!!

Great job to all who contribute I would be just another dumb a$$ on the streets shooting god knows what if not for my luck in finding AR. Thanks bros.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I agree Ive never learned so much in such a short amount of time.. THanks

Great job to all who contribute I would be just another dumb a$$ on the streets shooting god knows what if not for my luck in finding AR. Thanks bros.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll 21st that. I'm a member of only one board.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    group hug? let me go get my dashboard confessional CD.

all joking aside i appreciate every member who respects other members, and gives good advice. MODS AND VETS right on!!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a member on other boards.....but AR and BDBB are the only 2 I visit daily....
    thanks to all who contribute to keep this board running

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The VETs here are awesome!!!

Haha... Vets and Mods start out as newbies too - lots of Vet and Mod material throughout the ranks at AR...

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    if it wasnt for the mods this site wouldnt be the best one around. also the constant upgrades and everything that goes on with this site makes it superior.

THANKS MODS AND VETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    The VETs here are awesome!!!

Haha... Vets and Mods start out as newbies too - lots of Vet and Mod material throughout the ranks at AR...

well except for this VET... the VETS and Mods here are great...

J/k bro...

seriously, if you guys want some kick ass BB apparel... check out Warrior's site, it's linked in his signature. he's got some cool lunch/gear boxes too.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Thanks bros.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i love this place...thanks to all the mods/vets/senior members that have filled my little immature head with all the knowledge ill ever need to know about body building....they definatly make is a better place....AR is definatly like a little neighborhood, people around here show character and personality....it's not just a boring question and answer sort of thing....im glad this board is here and im glad all of us are a part of it...i am happy to say that this is the only board that i am a member of.....and i think im going to be here for a while.....well good luck to you all....and long live AR!!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ill have to chime in here too... everyone here is so **** helpful its awesome. thanks to everyone who makes this place what it is and makes it run as well as it does....

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    most of the mods ive delt with have been more than helpful and pretty quick to respond. vets always have get info. thanks guys.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Gotta drop a line and say thanks along with all these others. This site Is awesome. Much appreciated.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    arent you the one who started the "I love AR" thread...what a suckup...lol just kidding.

I agree, couldnt be happier here

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    arent you the one who started the "I love AR" thread...what a suckup...lol just kidding.

I agree, couldnt be happier here

yea, i really appreciate having AR to come to and ask AS related questions, or even to BS in the lounge... its a pretty cool deal, especially since its for free. thats why i order from allsportsnutrition as well...

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    A big OL HELL yea goes out to the senior members, vet,mods.

Most only ripp your asss for a couple of post, but then after that, you are on the right track.

If not for this board, I would be clean!!

lets keep it alive

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Unfortunately, too many people forget to take advantage of the mods and vets for their source checks...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Unfortunately, too many people forget to take advantage of the mods and vets for their source checks...

well thats just plain silly.

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    I just want to say that me and my roommate jurichar thought that we learned a lot in pharmacy school, but we had a real eye opener when we started flipping the the pages of AR. The hands-on knowledge base here is unmatched by any other place I have ever looked. Hail to everyone on this board who is willing to share their knowledge about such things that are usually taboo. And especially the big chiefs, you guys keep this place the best on the web . . . thanks

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    big thanks to all the mods, vets, and anabolic members. u guys have helped a ton and i would have been scammed alot of times probably without your guys help. thanks

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i'll say a big thanks too- all of you have helped me out tremendously... (you all know who you are)

mass junkie is offline banned
    Great thread MC....their is alot of work going on behind the scenes that the average member has no idea about....... and keep in mind that the admin, mods,and vets do it because they care for the well being of the board and all its members.... so to the AR staff this is for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information