du5tin is offline New Member

Why is Test so popular?

I noticed on the steroid effectiveness chart that Testosterone does not rank very high for keeping gains. Why is it always reccommended that newbies try Testosterone on their first cycle? Wouldnt you want to keep your gains? If I ran 300mg/week Deca for 10 weeks with 500mg/week Testosterone for 10 weeks, would I keep the Testosterone gains with proper PCT?

With proper PCT you should be able to keep 50-80% of gains also depending on your diet and stuff. Test is best because it is what your body makes and it can utilize it more efficiently all the way around not just in the anabolic /androgenic way.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    It's popular because it works.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I belive with proper PCT you can keep almost all of the gains from test, thats why I think it is the best. I have been off cycle now since february and the only weight I lost was what I was holding in water. I didnt mind it either b/c I ended up with a lean vascular look.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There talking about keeping lean muscle mass and not keeping in mind
    most of us use some kind of aramatose(spelling) inhibiter that keeps
    you from gaining water mass.Test is the best IMO because you can keep
    your gains and it is the most natural of steriods considering thats what your body is on now..... I LOVE TEST...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    there have been a few good posts on this so far.... but i'll still throw in my .02

without test, you dont have a cycle, period. testerone is the most basic steroid to achieve growth and greater strength. the androgenic effects of testerone compliment the more anabolic effects of a compound like deca for more gains than you would get on either alone. also, test allows you to keep your sex drive and inherent 'maleness' while using steroids that suppress your hpta.

without test, you're likely to be depressed and unhappy with your cycle. i know that id never runa cycle without some form of test, and i think most if not all bros on here will agree. test is king.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i agree no test no cycle

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Test is the foundation from which all is built. IMO and from what I have read and done start with test and build a cycle from there.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's the stuff men are made of

JohnnyB

H-Tizz is offline Junior Member
    How can you knock a no test cycle (monstercojones) if you have never tried one. I have and havent been depressed and kept much of my gains. Test may have helped me more but not everybody needs it. Did Deca and D-bol

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is the grand daddy of all aas's. If you can't grow off a test only cycle your first time juicing then your most likely doing something wrong in the diet and training department.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i think that this thread needs to be with the other stickies!!! that way the newbs and the fellas from europe could have a quick glance before they ask questions about test.

Quote Originally Posted by H-Tizz
    How can you knock a no test cycle (monstercojones) if you have never tried one. I have and havent been depressed and kept much of my gains. Test may have helped me more but not everybody needs it. Did Deca and D-bol
    Then realistically you might be someone who can get away with it. As a general rule failure/choice to not add test to a cycle could give you some interesting side affects, e.g. deca /fina dick, etc.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    more than any other specific drug it promotes the agreesion for the hard training

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Fell in love with test after my first shot.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    more than any other specific drug it promotes the agreesion for the hard training

not cheque drops ...

Thread Information