Thread: First Cycle

Bainer is offline New Member

Exclamation First Cycle

I need to ask you guys a few questions about the way my first cycle will respond to my body because of my age. First off I am 16 years old and have already achieved great gains throughout my weightlifting. Im weighing in at about 175 pounds with 8% body fat. I have been researching steroids for about 6 monthes, and have also asked some experienced users questions. I have decided to stack winny and deca . I would like to no if my age would cause problems with my cycle and stunt my growth. Also should I go with the regular dosages or go less?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all mate, as everyone else is gonna say 16 is way way too young, wait till your 19-20 , some would say even older...but by no means is 16 old enough.

Umm secondly, yes idue to your age it may cause problems such as stunt your growth, you havent finished growing yet :|

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    You are going to do some real permanent damage introducing anabolics into your 16 yr old system. Train hard and eat harder......you have as much Test in your sytem natually right now as I do when Im on cycle.....Im 29. I didnt cycle until I was 27.

Do the right thing...

D

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bainer
    I need to ask you guys a few questions about the way my first cycle will respond to my body because of my age. First off I am 16 years old and have already achieved great gains throughout my weightlifting. Im weighing in at about 175 pounds with 8% body fat. I have been researching steroids for about 6 monthes, and have also asked some experienced users questions. I have decided to stack winny and deca . I would like to no if my age would cause problems with my cycle and stunt my growth. Also should I go with the regular dosages or go less?

16???????? Wooooow!!!!! Man kids these days are way off!!! Why try to get jacked up so early and **** your body up?????

Tadpole is offline Junior Member
    Do not do it....
    Your body still has a lot of natural potential

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    that is the fastest banning I have ever seen. Good job by someone.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Too young man. By the sounds of it, your a step ahead of all your peers right now with the knowledge you have of nutrition and training. Don't risk your health starting so young and have everyone else catch up and pass you as a result of a bad decision you made at 16 yrs old.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Da*m that was fast....

Thread Information